disappointing

I am totally disappointed with this game. After few years of playing csm I hope for even better product with my favourite game.

1. There is no champ names from lol, but you use names as adidas or nike. Do you have their permit to use it?
2. Menu isnt intuitive, it's very hard to play
3. You have very few options, atm game looks very boring and force to spend like 2 minutes per day, not much more to do here
4. Games are totally mistake:
a) my midlaner just took inhibitor at 8 minute mark. Towers are joke, it's 1 hit.
b) both teams invade and my team decide just to ignore enemy jungler and let him do our jungle
c) after grouping up they all time long go as 1.

and much much more.

I know it's alpha but I hoped for good game and it's not.
Game id with jungler and mid inhi: 1233
Hi,

thank you for your feedback.

1. We will be probably changing sponsor names at some point as well when necessary.

2. Could you explain this in more detail?

3. It's true, there are a lot of features that the game should have before it's ready to launch.

4. I will be looking into the game simulator and abnormal things in game simulator extensively now. The purpose of this testing is to find about those things, as I can't possibly be checking out thousands of games by myself,

The purpose of this testing is to find out all the flaws early and also to gauge the interest level in people in such a game.

We could've waited longer to open the game, but we felt we needed to see what people think of it right now as to know whether we should feel motivated to continue the project as we are doing it from our free time.

Overall thank you for your feedback and this will help us address and prioritize the issues we need to fix. I hope we can make a game which at some point will not be disappointing to you.
If it's possible I prefer to talk with you about my feeling on private - facebook or skype
Can you email me at info@lolmanager.gg ?
Done.