• Forum
  • Updates
  • Facilities and new player day scheduling ready for testing

Facilities and new player day scheduling ready for testing

Hi,

The new features are:

1) Facilities - https://www.lolmanager.gg/team/facilities
You pay money and maintenance fees to have facilities. Different facilities give different benefits. The benefits won't start to work before the daily update and this is when the maintenance fees will be collected as well. Here's a rough estimation on what different facilities provide right now. It is also subject to a lot of changing when balancing things -

Gaming Gear
- Gives ingame performance boost
- Improves training effectiveness
- Improves streaming quality

Gaming House
- Recover more energy
- Improves training quality
- Gives ingame performance boost

Sleeping Area
- Recover more energy

Utilities
- Recover more energy
- Improves streaming quality

There is also planned some other things such as gaming house giving extra reputation, but I didn't actually implement it yet. Any suggestions what different facilities could improve or affect are welcome.

2) Training -
https://www.lolmanager.gg/players/training
Setting training is under a new tab under the players menu. Coaches now have 10 sessions. I want to improve the view ASAP with possibility to click on players and coaches to see quick stats as well.

3) Energy level - https://www.lolmanager.gg/players/yours
Players instead of session now have energy level. Optimal energy level is 75-90%. Under or below that and your players will perform worse and the training will be less effective.
Different sessions (team ranked games, training, streaming etc will all use around 1-4 energy points. I'm not going to write these here exactly as these are subject to change when balancing things and I think it's better if you find out yourself as well.

PS: Energy level only updates while daily update. If your player has energy level of 75% after daily update and he does 10 solo queue games then he will still have 75% until the next daily update comes. This is to make things fair as maybe someone is unlucky and has 10 solo queue games scheduled before an important league game etc. So the energy level only updates once in 24 hour period.

4) Streaming - https://www.lolmanager.gg/players/yours
Your players can now stream so you can earn extra revenue from there. Reputation managers will also affect your players now. How much your players earn from streaming depends on their solo q elo and reputation. I want to also add a certain skill for that aspect where some players are better streamers etc.

All of this is subject to a lot of change and balancing, so for now you can start finding out how the system works, but know that this will be changing a lot and I probably won't log all the changes about the system when I'm trying out and testing different balancing. If I were to log every change it would make the balancing in the testing phase quite complicated and too time consuming. Remember that being able to adapt to changes is also an important life skill! I apologise for any frustration this might cause though.

5) Game Simulator tweaks

I also changed a lot about game simulator. I'm soon going to make a thread about this as well. We'll see if things have improved now, but tests currently show quite promising results.

6) Other minor changes
- Add filtering to champions table
- Add some new limits - such as you can't hire or buy any more players when you have more than 10 (so 10 is the new limit)
- Fix bunch of different issues and bugs. I will soon go over the bug forum and check everything I've fixed and see what I need to fix more. Thanks for your feedback and reports!
- Buff youth player training and nerf initial youth player strength

----- Short term future plans -----
1. Go over all the bugs and very important UX improvements
2. Balancing the game and improving already existing features
3. Making the game more regulated so the new and unexperienced can't make completely bad decisions or that those decisions won't affect the whole of game economy too much.
4. Game simulator analysis and improvements
5. Game simulator improvements - baron, dragon objectives
6. Subscription system

Good luck and have fun!
Looks awesome :D.

I'm wondering though, why soloQ is not the same as streaming session ? That would make sense, since that's what pro usually stream anyway.
Glad to see you back and working hard. Hope your trip was fun =D
So these changes have been implemented now, then? That's a shame; I still haven't abused the Academy, yet. D:

Is there a way that you could dynamically update League standings instead of just statically? Also, are the League standings for the next session where you want them, or are you looking to change them before it goes into effect?
Wow that´s a big update.
are you willing to give any info on how much energy the facilities roughly recover? or is it subject to change that often?
Why keep information so hidden? "You need facilities to improve your player's in game performance as well as training and saving their time and energy from annoying chores such as taking their trash out."
This is the only info on the new facilities tab. But stuff like this "Optimal energy level is 75-90%. Under or below that and your players will perform worse and the training will be less effective." seems like essential info.
It's also hard to find stuff like that out just by playing.
Great Update guys! Excited for these changes.
oh boy, should be interesting.
uh, that's quite a lot. Seems like the holiday thing was just an excuse ^_~

Just gave it a quick look.
"Your players are playing on a toaster" , eh wut?

"You will have a a cleaning lady visiting once a month for $10 with maintenance of $100"

maintenance for a cleaning lady? Oo,

like it, let's test it
I, for one, enjoy playing on Toasters. They give me an opportunity to look up lolnexus information while I load for an hour in the loading screen. :D
"- Add filtering to champions table"

Best change here! Good job!
Team Rankeds still affect the whole team?
It looks like facility maintenance doesn't show up under finance predicted expenses.
streaming does not give money, but is listed in the financal part
@TsMety - will look into this in the morning, thanks.
@TsMety - streaming money indeed doesn't save onto the team. Can fix this tomorrow.
What is the facilities maximum levels