Money abusing

There is a player that i'm assuming is putting max funds into the academy to get the best players and has around -400k money. He is a really strong player (probably top 10) and isn't getting penalized for being negative in funds. The simple way to fix this would to put a restriction past a certain amount of negative funds. IE 10k would probably be good.
Devs have talked about implementing a punishment for that, so your player start to leave randomly when you are in the red.

Moreover, there should be a fix now preventing you to invest in the academy while being negativ, even if you don't change your settings.
Yeah, they are aware of this nonsense. What I dislike the most is that people like miguwhynot and patszcz, both deeply in the negative (560,000 even for one of them) having the players on the market now. Whoever gets these players will easily become the best team.

Glad this is the beta run, however it has me question if the game will need another practice run after this wipe before the real thing.
With the new system high stat players are pretty trivial to obtain. I'm getting 2 pages of stat increase notifications at update and any average player can be trained up to one of the top in a week. It's all about having the infrastructure to train and maintain. A good player on a bad team won't be good long.
Jaegy are you experiencing the same "issue" that instead of (lets say top laner) gains like 2 in top and one in technical, he literally gains in stats in everything?

@Devs is it intented to have like all around players or will this be adjusted in any form?
Yep. Looks like there might be a max of 1 stat gain per day per category so they literally just gain 1 point in everything.
Looking forwards to an answer from the devs, I personally don't like it that way
It's completely dependant on the type of coach you assign on the player. At the moment the training effect of a coach is linear. Coach with skill of 10 will train 5 times better than the coach with a skill of 2.

But overall there are still some features that are on todo list that can change things up a bit - like for example solo queue games also training the role your player played in etc.

Overall we are now starting to focus on balancing more and more as more features are ready so it's easier to start balancing when we have most of the things set.

Money abusing won't be a problem any longer -
https://www.lolmanager.gg/community/forum/topic/show/737