Player Limit

The player limit is not working properly.
You can still bid on all the players on the market to go further than ten.
With the new streaming update this might be a problem.
Was it stealth fixed? I tried testing it and the limit seems to be working.
Weird the limit works for me but you seem to still be able to buy players. I wonder if it just prevents you from buying if you have exactly 10 and if you manage to go over then you are free to keep buying.
I will fix this. However I will have to start enforcing some kind of limiter for teams who have already gained more than 10 players. I will make an announcement.

I plan to give 72 hours of time to limit your players to 10, otherwise when these hours are filled, during the daily update a team with more than 10 players will lose them by random. Do you think that's ok?
When you had <10 players, you were able to act on the market.
As soon as you reached 10 players, you were just unable to raise your bid.
After you mention the stealth fix, I kicked my players and did the same thing again to test it. So it's still working.
So this has to be fixed first!

No idea how to fix this. I would love to be able to bid on multiple players even when I am at 9/10.
Need a block for the 11th player, even when winning the auction. This might be abusable as well, though.

No idea how many people abused this so hard beside me now. Most people have 12 or 13 players as far as I know.
So maybe it is easier to just raise the limit to 15.
No idea if this is ok for the overall financal part compared to sponsors.

Since I might have trouble to get rid of my chinese power farming house, I appreciate the date of the deadline
(All these kids have to burn now :'( )
An extra 20 players at 2k net profit a day for 3 days is only a free 120k. I can still compete with that but it should make things interesting :)
but yea, only way I can think of is to not be able to bid on 2 players at the same time once you already have 9.
@jaegybomb:
Wouldn't you get bored without some competition? When was the last time you lost a game? :)

@TsMety:
Are you sure one can still bid? The system is supposed to count current players and bids and if they are 10 or more it should throw an error 'Cant Have More Than 10 potential players in team. You have 5 players and 5 bids'. It seems to be working for me now.

But whoever has already done a bid previously or already has too many players, will be fixed with the clean up I guess. I'm not sure if 15 players is that good idea, because this could essentially mean that 2/3 of your team is farm streamers.
I dont know how it is right now. Just mentioned how I did it.
By the time I made all the bids, I had 9 players . So I could place as many bids as I wanted.
If that is fixed now, it's fine.

Money/balancing-wise this should be fine, since I am the only one(?). 120k is not even close due to wages and low elo/rep.
Compared to academy abuse/multiple accounts and 500k+ negative balance on a lot of people, this is like w/e. And most of those abuser still doing their business : (

With the academy being nerfed you won't lose your 1st slot till reset anyway.
10 does seem like a good balanced number.
With the deadline being a thing now I would make that notification a bit more public I think.
Personally before reading that I didn't even realize abusing this new feature was a thing (well I guess I'm just to positive-minded) but realizing the impact that it had pretty big.
With the deadline being a thing now I would make that notification a bit more public I think.
Personally before reading that I didn't even realize abusing this new feature was a thing (well I guess I'm just to positive-minded) but realizing the impact that it had pretty big.