Energy

My starting lineup with 5 streaming sessions, 5 soloq games and 10 rankeds lost 10% of energy while i had 0 utilities etc.
Now i made all of them "rest" which is 7 ranked games, no streaming/soloq and i bought bunch on facilities only to see that they all now lost 30% of their energy, even the guy that i forgot to change the streaming sessions(he still is on the same % even after 10 more sessions).
Do all of the players share energy lvl? Do i have to put everyone including non ranked players to zero for a week
for a week or so, so that they can rest to full?
i think the 30% you lost could be from the intense schedule, not the rest day. i think i read from the patch notes that your energy remains the same for the rest of the day to prevent you from dropping below optimal right before a important match without being able to fix it...or something..
I mean after taking off 13 games for each player from a schedule and buying bunch of utilities i shouldnt be losing the highest amount of energy i ever lost, maybe im wrong.
This is how the system works:

1. You set solo queue games, team ranked games amount to total in (15 -> example).
2. The daily update comes, and schedules the games according to your set strategy for the next 24 hour period (15 in total).
3. Another daily update comes. This one uses the last games your players did from the previous 24 hours and calculates your new energy based on that. So in this case it's 15 games.

I'm assuming you set player's solo queue games to 0 between 2nd and 3rd point, so this should be effective by tomorrow's daily update. However what is odd is the streaming part and I will recheck that, but tomorrow.