Players not recovering

I feel the energy system really ruined a alot, we need to at least be told how much energy an action costs, yesterday i had all my players use 13 sessions total, 3 ranked games, 7 soloq, 3 streaming.
Then i changed it cause all my player lost 15-17 energy. So i changed it so they had less workload and they still lost basicly the same amount of energy, so there was basicly no recovery?
How am i lossing the same amount of energy with less workload on my players, i am now below the 75% mark, if a change this big is made i really wish you guys would give us a clear understanding on how the system works and how different thing impact our players.
I really wanna understand why my players are not recovering, i got fascilities so they should. I am now forced into not having them do anything for the next day to see if the recovery system works
Same here i think training takes the most points, and then team ranked. I got a garage, bed and a chef and still loose bunch of pointa
Soloq definitely seems to take more than training for me.
Same happened to me, yesterday my player were 60% so I quickly changed my sessions from 15 to 8 activites and today they are 40% .

My idea on this is that your schedule is defined at the start of the "new day" (so around 20pm) so if you changed you schedule after the new day (like i did) your player will still play like the day before. And of course, at 20pm, the player lose the energy based on the activities they had the current day.

To resume it, i would say that today your player will play the new workload you have selected for them yesterday, since when you update your schedule, you update it for the day after.
I think the energy think is just bad game design, the seesions was way better. having 16 sessions a day for each player is better. Or maybe even only 12. Then have the facilities do other things, like improve training or make it so a player gets a chance of a stats boost for 24 hours by having a better gaming house.
I think over the past few weeks you have been implementing so many things and alot of them have been not working as intended. The coaches are still showing up without tech and leadership stats when you hire them.
I am begging you to not let this energy thing stand but go back the the sessions, it was way way better design
I like it but I think team ranked seems to cost too much if it really is 4 and energy regen could be maybe 50% higher in general. (1.5x their current values)
Could we get some consistancy on when energy is taken from players? Having some energy taken 1 day and more energy taken next day is confusing.
Yea it still seems kind of buggy. My guys were at 84%, i assigned them 10 training sessions each and now they are all at 100%.
mine did not get energy at all, stayed the same even though i let them all rest
At first I thought I was doing it wrong and that I was assigning too many things, so I've been reducing the activity daily, all players have the same matches and trainings, and I was about to lower the activity again when I notice that out of 5 players, 4 are at 50~% and the other one is close to 100%. So I am wondering if there's something wrong there or I'm missing something, thanks
Im on 33 % now for like 2 days and everthing is on 0 no rankeds,solo,training. It doesnt recover, whats up whit this ?
I think a point that a lot of people don't understand is that energy lost on Sunday corresponds to the schedule set up during the daily update of Saturday.
So if you change the number of sessions after the daily update of Saturday, you'll have to wait untill Monday to see it make an effect.
I think it's 60% that and 40% there are still some bugs causing inconsistencies even when you do understand it.
Lets see what happens @ 8 aclock most ofmy players got 33 % and everything is on 0 for 2 days in a row
@Lavinta: I checked your facilities and I would suggest that you upgrade them a little bit more as you seem to have the finances :)

Sleeping area would be most cost effective right now I think to gain more energy.
Thnx for the tip, i wanted to have a 5th sponsor slot, it have to wait i think :(
@Henri

Those Sleeping Area upgrades are love.