Watch Me

I'm about to start doing 10 ranked games each day, watch my journey as I get to the number 2 position out of all the teams.
Wish you the best on your journey!
@jaegybomb I'm coming for you man. I still can't beat you for the life of me but I'll be behind you.
I always like a new challenge :)
I seriously wonder how awesome your strategy has to be jaegy.. I wonder what I could reach if I had that much dedication towards figuring out new strategys
I know part of Jaegybombs stratergy, it's definetly a winner.
O no :( so i get nr 3 now ? Good luck my friend in your journey !
That's the plan ;) Good luck to you too
I think today is the day :) I might help you out with Foxtime a bit.
i've resigned myself to the #3 spot for now ;_;
Maybe first place will be in my sights some time haha
I may not be here for long, a guy named Xenoon is tearing up a storm in the top ranks, he may be hijacking 2nd place from us very soon.
Well done. No idea how you just came in here and did that though XD
Thanks Avric. I have good players and a good strategy set up. I just didn't play team ranked in the beginning so I didn't climb fast.
I thought I was going to do something similar when my team just starting climbing the ladder like crazy, But, it's looking like my peak on the ladder is going to be #17 since my team is starting to crash back down to Earth. Sadface. :'(

Oh well...at least my players are improving a little at a time. :'D
Use the sandbox games wisely. Test strategies on people better than you until you can consistently beat them.
Looks like Cloud 9's reign is over. Xenoon seems to be our new overlord.
@Medic

It doesn't help that none of my players have a stat over 15. Most of them are hanging around 12. :P
Strategy is more important than stats from what I can tell. I can beat people with teams that have stats 5 points higher than all my players.
Uh oh. I might still have time to figure this out.
Think the problem was I let my players get to 100% energy.
With a lot of tweaks, I manged to consistently beat Jaegy at some point but he did some tweaks himself and I can't beat him anymore. I'm still happy with second place from now :D
I rocketed up in rank after youth academy nerfs due to good coaches / facilities but the most important point was some strategy tweaking !
Is the dream long dead?
lost 4/5 starting players. yup he is dead