• Forum
  • Updates
  • Lolmanager team is looking for a “Community manager”!

Lolmanager team is looking for a “Community manager”!

Hi Lolmanager fans,

As we wish to continue concentrating on developing the game we want to make sure our focus is dedicated fully to the development part. This is why we are going to need some help and thus we are looking for a community manager. This person would be responsible in communicating with the players, generating ideas, social media, etc. We are looking for a 5th and 6th member of Lolmanager who would help us decide the roadmap for the future of this game.

Here is a list that we are looking from the candidate and the responsibilities:
*Fluent English - written and spoken
*Always polite and respectful no matter the situation
*Able to think creatively when communicating to players - announcements, league results, new features, forum, social achievements, etc
*Provide us useful feedback about the game and participate in discussions with the founders of the game about the future of Lolmanager
*Lives in Europe or North America - looking for 2 people total, 1 person from both areas (because of the time zone difference, we need to have someone active always).

What will the candidate receive from Lolmanager?
*Chance to create the first League of Legends manager game and make it fun to play for everyone - in the first few days we have already 1000 teams created and there is more than 6000 people who have subscribed in our newsletter. The growth is endless as LoL is the most played game in the world!
*Access to inner circle of the decision making and communication with the founders of Lolmanager
*Special badge in our community forums
*Access to our social media channels

NB! This position does not offer any financial benefits. At least at this point but of course there are plans and it might be possible in future.

If you see this as something that would interest you please answer the following questions right here to this topic or send them to our email info@lolmanager.gg :
*Why do you like Lolmanager?
*Have you ever been in such a position or a moderator/admin in a forum?
*What country are you from?
*Why would you like to be a community manager of Lolmanager?

PS! If you feel that you know someone who might be a solid pick for this position please share this post with the right person.
I've played football manager together with my dad back when I was 10-14 and really enjoyed it, I've probably waited for a lol manager for 2-3 years now because managing games are really fun (been playing Fantasy LCS)
I've been admin in several Minecraft forums when I was around 13, most recent is just small admin of social page for a small eSports team.
Norway

I have the time, I enjoy making the community better than it already is (even if its really good), I speak english fluently and I'm good at talking to people
I love the ideea and the manager games in general plus this game shows a good potential.
Yes, multiple C.S. forums, LoL groups
Romania-Europe
I want to be helpful ^^
Hello I don't actually meet all the requirements 'cause timezone, but I'll just fill in my application in case you need an spanish/english moderator to deal with hispanic speaking players.

So either way I'll be just replying around to anyone whose doubts I can help to clear out.

I've always been a fanatic of match simulation games like football manager, topeleven, nba simulator ETC, I'm also a League of legends analyst and seeing both my passions conceived into one game is just awesome.
Yes, I was Game master at several private Lineage 2 servers and dealt with community in forums.
Venezuela, South America
Because this game has a huge growth potential, and I'm always fond to clear people's doubts and help them understand how online gaming works using my own knowledge.

-Dertheia
I like Lolmanager because I am a huge fan of games where I can manage teams. I have tried other games where you manage LoL and CSGO teams but this one is by far the best. If give you the in-depth aspects that other games are clearly lackcking.
I have been in a position such as admin of a forum. I was an admin in reddits that have gone inactive or shutdown.
I am from the United States of America on the eastern coast. Also I am fluent in American English.
I would love to be apart of the Lolmanager team because I want to help get this game to be the best that it can be. I want to help the devs develop this game to the best of their ability and also help the newcomers that need help on just starting the game.

I've been involved with this game since it was first released to 75 people and have seen how far it's come. I know the strengths and flaws of the game in it's current state and have a good idea what your guys vision is and even have views of my own - being a fan of management games in general.

Yes, I managed forums on my own websites in the past and on one other gaming related.

England

To put it simply; I see the potential in this game and would love to be a part of it. I have experience in eSports and people in eSports (www.robjwa.com is my website) and feel this experience will keep me in touch with the community while still understanding the aims of this game.
- I like lolmanager for the uniqueness that it provides. I haven't really delved too much into other "manager" games that are out there, but this one seems pretty neat overall!
- I have! I used to do small charity work and thus I would have to moderate the different forums provided. Also I've worked as an administrator for a social media site for a college town. More recently I moderate smaller channels on Twitch.tv
USA
- I honestly have never undertaken something like this before. The challenge and opportunity to be part of something in it's early stages sounds awesome! I'd love to help build this community and the game to be something pretty cool.
I like the idea of expanding the league of legends community through community generated ideas like Lolmanager. I think this game has enormous potential and would become the flagship for similar ideas on other games. On the gaming side, I really enjoy managerial games like football manager or my GM from 2K. Having a similar game but geared towards another sport I follow is great.
I have been the moderator for 2 private and one public subredit with over 500 subscribers. I also managed the forum on a personal website when I was young.
Canada
I really see the potential of this site and I hwant to help grow this community in the most positive and fun way.
Hei guys, big thanks to everyone who have already applied!

I am gonna live the application phase open over the weekend and start making decisions in the beginning of next week. So lets keep those applications coming :)
I really like the concept and the idea, I am fairly certain it has a future as this game can develop even further and improve regularly, I would like to be part of the process. :)
Yes I have been both an Admin and a Moderator in plenty of forums (my most recent experience was Gamer-Forums) and I also Moderate for a couple of sub-reddits.
London, UK
As I said before I see a lot of potential in the game and in its future, the game can only go up from here and I believe I can help towards this improvement and do my fair share. I also look forward to work with the LoL Manager team to generate new ideas and concepts.
Thank you all for applying! We will be announcing our next steps tomorrow :)
Hi! Everyone who applied for this position has been answered privately on their email associated with Lolmanager user. Public announcement about the chosen ones will happen after they have accepted the offer and we have had time to plan the next steps.

Thank you all!