Frustrated with the game

People with loads and loads of negative Money beating my ass over and over. They were abusing something that they clearly knew was bugged and was going to be fixed in a matter of time. Giving them time to adjust to the new rule feels like im beeing more punished than them, theyve abused the system got way more talented players than i did because of it and with them got to higher rankings meaning theyd beat my ass in league games and get way better sponsor contracts so the Money they spent would be regenarated faster than mine, that time to adjust will mean they will leave unpunished for doing something that i personaly find unfair. I know this is just the beta phase and doesnt really count for anything, but it still frustrates me.

Does anyone else feel the same, or am i alone in this?
You forgot that you won't be able to catch up ever, since the academy got nerfed.
There is no way you will ever compete for a topspot anymore.

My league group is mostly made of people, who already quit or went hard on abuse mode. So, yeah. It's like w/e

This is a beta, so things like that happen. Just deal with it.
I never did abuse the Academy, and all my players are hovering between 10 and 14 in their lane skill (though all with at least 9 technique...I made sure of picking up those players earlier). And yet, I'm #30 on the Team Elo ladder with the latest reports saying I'm 28th in Revenue. I'm 2nd in my League, as well. I don't have these super powerful players; I never did have anyone above a 14 in any skill. My coaches are trying to change that, though. ;3

You just have to focus on your short-term and long-term goals, gauging what's important. If you don't have five sponsors by now, then you're not in a very good place.

On a side note, my jungler has 5.9 in his jungler stat. And, yet, he's still contributing to the team.
These supercharged players and negative cash teams won't be around forever. This is still a beta and I expect there will be a reset at some point fairly soon. Just focus on learning the game, play around with things, experiment, and don't take anything too seriously at the moment.
my team is garbo and still i am first. like all my players are around 12- 14 stats except my adc who is 9 at ad.
I did get academy players but they got quickly replaced, I just trained most of my players to where they are. I currently own like 8 coaches
i hardly ever used the acadamy at all, just once a 5000 player.
i never went in the negative, and with nothing more than smart managing my team it's now preparing to enter in the top50 team elo's.

granted this is still a testing phase, and the system is still not completely balanced yet, do what you can do, even though i had a solid run so far, i don't see myself entering the top 10 because of the guys who abused the acadamy and got away with it, but that's fine. Shoot for a goal and try to beat it next split.
Yea, it was a little unfair and the guys that abused the academy bug and recovered flew up the rankings a bit higher than they were able to sustain. You see a lot of them dropping back down now that there is nothing left to exploit though.
They didn't hurt themselves too much tho since Henri decided to be friendly and gave them even more time to get of the negative numbers.
i think henri gave a bit to much leeway on them, but i won't complain. but the purpose of a simulator is to emulate the real life experience and even if there was no punishment for going 200k in debt, you would never do that in real life and it just defies common sense IMO, the ones who abused it just cared about exploiting to get ahead, i don't think they deserve any mercy.
Since this is a topic to release frustration, let's just say i'm happy to lose my best player cause i forgot to extend his contract. We should have something like a pop up on the day we lose him "he is gonna go, do you want to extend?".

And yes i saw the notification, i just... well i forgot x)
You can extend as soon as you see the 3 day notice and the new contract won't kick in until his old one runs out.
Yeah you can click extend and the new contract won't begin until the old one is up.
@Jaegy
You can actually extend with a new contract as early as 10 days left, from what I've seen, but I'm fairly certain you can extend even sooner than that.
The problem is not that you can or not extend the contract, it's that i think a pop up the first time you log the day the player is supposed to leave to warn you that it's the last day of the player would be nice. SOmething like "Today, PlayerX's contract has reached an end, he will leave, do you want to extend his contract?" .

I mean in real life it's not like you go to bed and the following day the player has already left the gaming house before you even get off the bed ^^
Well, he told you three times before, that he will leave and you just ignored him : x
In real life if you hesitate at all TSM will come in and take your jungler while you are asleep.
jaegy has a point, tsm doesnt sleep at night when it comes to sign players.
Jaegy is 100% true on this. You need to be proactive, or else TSM will take your jungler make him look like shit, lowering his stock. D:<