Player Reputation

How does that thing work?

My player only lose reputation and I got no idea how to raise it. What did I miss?
so it's not a thing now?
player rep you can raise via PR managers, pick people with high player reputation stat. You can generally bid low because PR managers arent in high demand.
already have PR manager, but my player won't get any reputation.

e: Could it be possible that multiple PR coaches are not working proberly?
It might be that. I have three, and I'm getting reputation gains, but I had one PR on the first day where I gained 60 rep (10 for each point?) on each player, and once I recruited my two other PRs with 10 my gains started getting weird. At 538 on each player currently. Would appreciate an explanation on how rep gains are calculated actually, maybe there's a cap to what a manager can raise your players to?
I'm getting very little in the way of rep gains, and I have 2 guys with 10 player rep and 1 with 1. When i say very little, I mean my players haven't even broken 400 rep yet.
On the point of not getting any gains, I submitted a bug report about reputation where if you have a 2 coaches, 1 of them has 0 as player reputation stat, you will not recive any reputation. Reputation is mainly important for streaming income. Best way to do it is to hire a single PR guy with a high player rep.
Actually yes, only your first reputation manager is counted right now. I should've mentioned it somewhere, apologies.
First PR has 0 in Player Reputation, so it's solved