Subscription system ready for testing

Hi,

we now have a working subscription system - find out more about it here https://www.lolmanager.gg/subscription

Right now you can get free credits by pressing the button for testing purposes or if you wish to support the game you can buy credits for real money - this will be recorded on your account and once the game starts you will receive double the amount of credits you would normally receive for the amount you supported us with as a bonus for testing.

PS: These prices are subject to a change. The main importance right now is to test whether the system works properly.

The difference subscription right now makes:

Unlimited player games history
Unlimited team games history
Unlimited player and team report history
Access to special supporter forums
Ability to change player names and team names

We are preparing to launch the game officially soon. We have some milestones we want to complete first:

1) New landing page with a lot more content in it.
2) Complete rebalance of the economy and the whole system.
3) Fix any bugs/issues we can find.
4) Any obvious required UI/UX improvements
5) Some optimisation
6) New dashboard and some other design improvements

Some other things

New team creation

If you create a new team now you can choose the roles for your players in the beginning. It's also possible to choose traits for your players. Your player's stats will be based on which role and traits you chose for them. There is a lot less random involved as well.

More coaches

This daily update will bring some more coaches as there is getting a bit too few right now.

Development server when live

When we launch the game officially we will be using another instance of the game for testing purposes. I figure it should run on 12x speed (12 daily updates a day) with a season lasting 2 days. All new updates will be first tested in this server and to keep the development speed higher we won't notify of minor changes in the development server. If we see that feature works properly after 2 weeks of testing we will implement the feature in the production server. The question I haven't figured out yet though is that should everyone have access there? Since it can give a decent advantage to know ahead how the features work. Although this feature is something that would be quite good to limit for subscribers as it would seem something that would motivate a lot, but it's bordering on the 'pay-to-win' advantage.

That's all for now. Good luck and have fun!
Nice changes.
But can you please give the strategy option a more strategy like feeling b4 releasing the game?
Like Baron and Dragonfights.
@Prec, you can see it's already there you just cannot choose it.
I would keep access tot the development server restricted. This allows you to select players that you know will give good feedback and this will help to keep the development progressing smoothly. You can also award players with this "privilege". I think this will also limit the unfair use of the development server.
How long is the current version of testing going to run? I am currently testing youth academy training and gathering stats. I would like to get as much information as possible, especially over different price points.

Also, totally agree with a test server for subscription players, going to need something to draw in more subscribers. Also it's not really pay to win, you gain the knowledge but that is it,
To be honest, I think it's a little bit shitty that changing a players name is under the subscription plan. I think if you really want to put it under the subscription plan you should offer a way for non-subs to be able to change the name of their players. I think you should make it so it costs money for non-subs to change their players names and offer subs free name changes.
Why not just sub if thats the case?
I don't agree with Ed, I didn't suggest that the test server is available for subscription players. That would mean that you get a advantage if you pay. Which would become pay to win, and I don't think that is something we should want. I'm a strong believer that the knowledge you can obtain from the testing server could be an advantage. However like I wrote before it isn't guaranteed that when you have access to the testing server you will have more info. Not all updates may be transferred to the normal server.

My suggestion was to reward players that are helping the devs making the game better with access to the testing server. The players can help the devs by giving good feedback consequently. This allows for a clean and structured testing environment with high quality feedback.
You can no longer change player names?? Nooooooooo. I just got a bunch of academy players and it's going to be a headache looking at those terrible names. Henri, buddy, you didn't say anything about this in the update post two days ago, what gives? Sorry, I'm just really anal about these things. Can't, like, the non-subs get to change the names at least once?
get the free credits, sub, rename

what's the problem for now?
That solves the problem for now. I just don't like that it wasn't discussed before
Feel like its fine. With the next reset you will keep your initial player longer anyway.
Chaox and Xpecial got kicked as well someday.

In the end it's just about personal preference. Guess we gotta wait for the devs to decide.
This will always be the hardest part of any game. No matter what you do with these features, there will always be plenty of people unhappy. Good luck with this subscription thing ;)
I agree wholeheartedly that some people (like myself) will be upset due to being at a "disadvantage". However, I'm confident that the subscribers will be happy but not in a pay-to-win situation.