Sandbox

Maybe consider programming the AI in sandbox to ban champs other than Boomerang and Little Gunner it makes the games pretty predictable.
Also the dots that are supposed to be the players are just walking through random walls. I understand that you said it would be a little buggy but they dont really make a lot of sense in what they do. Also consider maybe creating a pause/play button on the replay video as well as a fastforward or rewind button. I only ask for this because I am very confused with how the actual game is being played and the winner is decided so I would like a clearer picture so that I can creat a better strategy.
Also with the sandbox sims the game just randomly ends. There is nothing said about it in the game updates on the side it just ends. Also I have seen a couple games that ended with both teams in their bases. So either there are multiple times where the minions kill the nexus, the nexus dies and all the teams go back to their bases without any showing of the nexus going down, or that there is no finish and the game just randomly ends. Also the games seem incredibly one sided. The winning team normally takes all of the structures and the losing team takes from 0-3 and there really isnt much difference in kill scores. I really like the idea of this game but for it to be fair and accurate there needs to be better display of in game objective and purpose.
Hello Drakarus,

Thank you for this great feedback. Most of these issues that you have here pointed out are already noted and in to-do list. Updates will start rolling out for the game engine during next week, so probably some of those problems will be fixed.