Transfer market open for testing!

Hi,

you can visit the transfer market here at https://www.lolmanager.gg/players/market
or under players.

To sell your player, go to the player view and click 'Show more info about this player'.

If the transfer market is empty, it's because noone has put their played on sale yet.

Future plans are right now is to take a little break from game simulator and implement some features such as youth academy as well.

Good luck and happy shopping!
As side info on how the transfer market works.

A team decides to sell a player in which after there will be a 24 hour deadline until the bidding ends. Each bid is 5% greater than the previous bid. Right now I've decided to fix this as to avoid any obvious abusing.

If the bid is done 15 minutes or less before the deadline the deadline will be at least 15 minutes.
Sounds pretty good, as a matter of suggestion let us put a deadline for our transfers, not greater than 24hours and not lower than 3 hours, just to give the market a "realistic" feeling, and also to give it more variety just like in some soccer manager's games like topevelen.
I chose wrong player, can I take him off the market?
Currently no. Whether an user should be able to take someone off the transfer market after he has done it is up for debate.

Because it could be abused for example if the user sees that the bid is low or he's not getting any bids.
I think you should be able to take someone off the market as long as no offer has been made yet.
Since money can be tight for some teams I think we should be able to make our own bids instead of the set amount that the website has ie. we only bid one more dollar than the last bid.
Instead of sorting by deadline left it might be better to either let us choose the sorting or by elo or wage.