Academy player ?!

I know academy nerfed but I spent 50k for player with 5-7 skill?! IS it joke?

5.42 5.62 6.66 7.67 7.05
I got twitce better player from scout....
You could get a 20 stats player from scout, since they are player that were fired or their contract wasn't extended.

I agree that the academy nerf was rough, but as the devs said, it's not the place where you should look for op player, but for young talent.

Devs should add a "potential" stat, and the money invested in academy would reflecton this stat instead of the others in my opinion.
But before you could get a good player for 10k, now i got shiit for 50k
I think the bad base stats are fine, but academy training should be buffed once again (seems like you're better off hiring a player and training him with a coach).
I can understand your anger about the weak academies, but tbh you could have known this by a little research. Apperently you knew the academy got nerfed and i dont know what your player stats are atm, but with some questions or reading before spending the 50k you could have seen that it might be a better idea to spend it for facilities, market or training. Sorry to say that.

Anyways you should get some mediocre or good coaches (6-8 / 8-10) and spend as much time for training as possible. My players currently get +1(Main position)/+1 (Tech) per day with 12 sessions (10 main role + 2 tech). Honestly they even get +1 in nearly everything (even lead and aggro).
Nobody said nerf is so much. Few weeks earlier i got such player for 5k.

I kick this player for 50k so i dont know if he learn faster, just i am few days behind but slowly going back top