New Season Update!

Hi,

The new season is planned to start tomorrow. This means the new leagues are generated and the games scheduled.

There was also an issue where game running script got stuck, but the issue is solved now and all the games that were supposed to be ran should be ran by now. Some games results might've been accounted twice though, but overall the situation is stable now. No need to report any bugs regarding that.

We have also created a new landing page for the game https://www.lolmanager.gg as a preparation to end the testing phase. The landing page is a bit raw right now and we are planning to improve it.

Rest of the plans for the future right now are:
1. Keep balancing the game.
2. Fix issues
3. Important UX improvements
4. New design implementation
5. Overall preparing to end the testing phase

Good luck and have fun!
Is the new season going to be part of this testing phase?

Also is there going to be a full reset again for the full release?
welp guess this is it. Can't wait to see how it goes
The new season is part of this testing phase and teams will not be reset. And considering the schedule right now there will be enough time in the testing phase for Season 2 to end.

Edit: To clarify - teams will be reset when the offical game start happens.
Thanks for the reply Henri, good to know.
wait. The teams won't reset ? That's really interesting. Might as well see how high i can get
most ACTIVE teams will probably make it to the 5th division anyway due to the amount of available slots, only teams getting left behind are mostly inactive.
Teams will have a hard reset after the testing phase but not going into this new season
Taking into account how hard some things such as academy were exploited, I think teams should be reset.
I feel good about building up my team, despite others having been able to abuse the Academy.
You guys keep talking about people who abused the academy but Xenoon (top three player) has a team comprised of people below 20 stats, which was easily attainable at this point without the academy.
Just because one person is doing well aside of that doesn't make it right XD

But at least none of this matters aside of testing.
To clarify as maybe my answer was a bit confusing.

Teams will not be reset during this testing phase as we will go into next season however they will be reset when the official release comes.
Is there an ETA for the end of BETA, or trying to not schedule that as it may be an unneeded rush?