Can I get a new league where I do not clean sweep every team?

As title says, can I get a new league where I do not clean sweep every team?https://gyazo.com/0e34ac178c52c554a19b979ff68cc7a2

Look at the elo.

I just scrimmed my whole team and gave up max 4 deaths to each team, Red Pirates can't even play because he is inactive or whatever.
I have an idea in regards to that.

As currently leagues are generated in such a manner that no two good teams would be in the same league and all leagues are equal in terms of strength for the purpose of fairness, the people who were active probably have quite an easy league right now.

So I would like to propose that we skip seasons right now until division 1 is filled. The promotions would happen according to hidden ELO. So essentially everyone would have a competitive league and no stomping as it is clearly right now. But I will need to announce it as this is something that can only happen in the testing phase - that we skip 5 seasons right now. If most of you agree that this would be more fun for you and you want it I will make it happen, however I have to decide in the next 24 hours or so.
well , i guess i'm up for this. Winning a league with no challenge is no fun....especially since my previous league was harder
I would support that Idea.. competition is always fun and we could test the new limits of the system..
That won't be a real competition in any way: http://prntscr.com/bqbmzg
Yea, I basicly clean sweeped all teams last season with 5 different strats
I think that's a good idea, especially for testing purposes as a highly competitive environment will help to refine all the different strategies.
I know I'm not good enough to be at #1,but playing against other people would be nice, even if I lose it would make me try harder and try other strategies, maybe instead of just using hidden elo you could just simulate 4-5 seasons then it would be like we played those seasons and everyone would be where they mostly belong.
+1

need somebody who puts up some news on the top division
I actually like Slothe's idea for testing purposes only. Though, for progression's sake, it'd feel weird.
I like the idea for testing purposes, it would let us see how leagues are intended to work
suggested the idea that the top 2 or top 3 of previous league would skip to division 5 several days ago D= .

didn't lose a single game last season, probably won't lose a single one this season...
so i'm all for skipping divisions as long as i don't get stuck with jaegybbomb
Xethan and I are pretty much tied right now in terms of strength :)
have not gotten close to beating him either, probably going to shoot for top 10 since i'm already rank 25. though i'm really curious how much the top 10 will change after another reset.
last night i did some serious strategy changing , and after testing it all night , and all day today , i've gotten much better results in scrim.

Right now i can beat half of the top 10 teams , and i'm confident that i will be able to compete with every team that's not c9 or mops or xenon next week. They just seem to have monster players.

Should probably increase my amount of team ranked games per day if i want to increase my elo. Did 2-3 games per day last weeks
I like the idea. Could something like this work in the actual game as well? With promotional games, perhaps?

I feel like this issue will remain when the game launches.
Yes, do this please!
But wait for me to spam sandbox games to raise my hidden MMR :P
I feel like with a very good strategy you might be able to beat me..
I am super lazy about doing them (legit never changed them for the past 10days) and even them its just what I thought would work and not what was proven..
I think when I put in the time and the effort any time soon I could overcome teams like Jaegys or Xenoon comfortable
Do it, sounds like fun