Academy player 100k

Did someone get a 100k player? if so, can you share his stats ? I badly need some news players so i dont know if i should invest for the 100k i didnt abuse the academy before so i want to try now.
I remember someone saying that it's not really worth after the nerf to the players..
I am not sure what you are exspecting from the players you will get but I dont think they will have stats above 20
Pre nerf, 50k players were worth about 20 in a main stat, post nerf that was about 12. Best way to raise stats is to use coaches, however there are very few available atm.
There is no point in doing any academy draws over $0 any more this testing period.
I tested it (alt account) and it seems you can basically get better players for less money from market.
Only because there are academy players still floating around. Neither academy or market are going to be an option next reset.
Unless they change something again i totally agree. A lot of players lost 50-100k when they got academy players after the nerf cause they were 2-3 points worse than their 10/25k players.
I had some bad players as well 10 days ago but since i got some coaches they are now around 10 points better on their main position plus 5-7 in tech.
5.45 5.46 10.71 12.96 14.01 16.57 17.82 14.73 0 15 $982
Is that a 100k? That's better than I expected.
Its still low for 100k..
Yep, but I've had him for awhile with 10k constantly being pumped into him. So yeah, screw everyone who didn't get them early XD

No way I'll ever catch up until the game resets.
It wasn't impossible to catch up if you didn't get a 100k player. I'm currently sitting around 10th, and the highest investment I ever had before the nerf was a 10k. Just focus on your strategy for now. Tweak it constantly until you're able to beat teams in the next Division. Always try to look ahead, never at where you're at.
I'd rather not put in that much effort when a reset is going to happen. By the time I catch up, it will all be erased ;P

Besides, being ranked in the top 75 still despite not touching anything I believe speaks volumes on my strategy. Heck, my top guys are a 13 jungler and an 11 top statistically.
Feels. That's how I was about a week-ish ago.
Same here :D Now im also 15th with my players being like twice as good or even better thx to the coaching power.
Yeah, I admittedly didn't have the motivation to keep trying to hire coaches when others where bidding themselves into the negatives before :p
Random thing that I didn't want to bring up a new topic for: I have two people currently on academy, and they are 14 and 15, but both allowed to be hired. Players are not eligible to play at that age.
i never "cheated" with academy players, look at me now
Depends what the developers actually want to aim for.
Just wanted to show the change in a guy I've had for over a week in academy. He costed 100k to get, and has been having 10k pumped into him since I got him. Probably close to two weeks now, if not two weeks.

Started:
5.45 5.46 10.71 12.96 14.01 16.57 17.82 14.73 0 15 $982

Currently:
8.25 8.26 13.51 15.76 16.81 19.37 20.62 17.53 0 15 $1,262
So that's pretty much not worth. e.e

I'm about to trash the Academy player I have...
Which is strange. I feel Academy players, under age, should progress faster than people on active rosters with coaches. It would leave no reason to ever have people in the academy then, when you can train someone faster, while also getting to use them in games.

The sacrifice of not getting to use somebody, should lead to them gaining stats faster as well. An actual investment for long term gain.