Energy usage

Many days in, and I am still confused (and frankly, also frustrated) about this energy system.
So according to the energy usage and facility number reveal post from Henri in the Update section, you use 2 energy per session (0.5 for coaches) and gain 15 energy per day, plus 1 per level increase in facilities (0.2 for maids).
So here is an example of what I did to one of my players:

Yesterday, after an offseason, my jungler was at 95 energy, which was bad because I wanted it to be under 90. So I had him do 10 sessions of streaming, and 6 sessions of soloq (I avoided teamranked because all my other players were at 100 energy).

All in all, the jungler should have used 20 energy from streaming, plus 12 from soloq.
Also, I am not counting coach training energy usage for simplicity's sake. I had my jungler under 4 coach sessions. You can do the math if you want.

I have lvl 4 bed, lvl 2 house, and lvl 7 utility. I should have gained 15 energy from daily update + 4 from bed, 1 from house, and 1.4 from utility.

So the total change of energy of my jungler should have been:

15 + 6.4 - 32 = -10.6

If this went as I have planned, my jungler's new energy should have been this:

95 - 10.6 = 84.4

which is within optimal values.

Instead, after today's daily update, my jungler actually GAINED 3 energy, marking him at 99.

I think the energy system is very interesting. However, I want the energy system to show accurate and precise numbers. Everything so far seemed so random.

EDIT: So energy usage for soloQ and team ranked games update the day after you have set them. Although this question is mainly on me, I will leave this post here in case someone else also missed this information.

Also ninja edited this to make it less of a rant.
Remember that coaching sessions and streaming will be calculated immediately with the update, while SoloQ/teamranked/league games are delayed.

So when you put up 10 teamrankeds for this update, they will be planned for the next day. The energy for those games will be drained "after" the games, so with the next daily update.

In your example you lost energy for your streaming session only. The energy for the soloQ games will be drained tomorrow.
I see, thanks for the info that I have missed.
I also think its pretty random. I mean i understand that the devs want you to try out what is costing how much energy but it is hard as you cant do it from the go you basically need to try things out for a few days just to get how much energy things would cost. So they gave us some numbers but they also dont fit for me. Sometimes i thought my players would get energy while they suddenly lost 10 and the next day they would be equal and had +20 or so.

I think there should be clear numbers given out as tips on the excercises. Like Tip: 1 training costs 1 energy on the daily update and stuff. This would still keep the freedom to use your players time as you wish, but makes it easier to see what this will actually do for your players.
Training costs .5 energy at update. Streaming costs 2 at update. Games cost 2 on update after they are played. (You schedule them for the next day)
Could it be possible, that streaming is slightly cheaper?
Well if that is right it is still strange.
Right now i should get 37 energy per day (15, Base + 6, lvl 3 Gaming House + 14, lvl 7 Beds + 2, lvl 10 Utilities) while spending 25 energy (13, Training + 10, Streaming + 2, Team Ranked) and i switched that for today a little. Overall it should still be somewhat +/- 5 as i added some more training while reducing Stream and TR a little. Still yesterday i dont got energy some players even lost some for some reason.
i think gamin house and sleeping area give +1energy per level and not 2?