Leagues and money

So now we are all in better leagues and we get to play other people and "have fun" but with the official release this should mean something such as better income for being in a higher division, players maybe having some hidden skill and for example if his average stats are 50~ then he wouldn't want to play below division #2 unless you pay him more, or I dunno, maybe mid season cup, playoffs or other things to make seasons more interesting.
With better leagues I believe you do get more money, I noticed an increase from 3000 per win (D7) to 4000 per win (D6) in the one/two days we were on Div 6. Far as average stats making players cost more, that'd probably be unfair to lower league players as it'd handicap their ability to hire them and keep them compared to top teams (plus the more skill there is the higher their wages anyway).

Playoffs and best-of series in general would be fun though I'd like to see independent blue/red side strats before that. Maybe an idea for linking the independent leagues would be placing the top teams from each league together in a tournament half-way through seasons (maybe putting the top 1 from each D2 league and the top 2 from the D1 league together for example, lower tiers you could do top 2 from 4 leagues and so on).
Yes that's what I meant, maybe the newly created coaches could be much better, so instead of massive bidding, you would bid against other division players who could afford their minimal wage and randomly new decent players could appear too, not daily but then you could get someone decent from free agent, no daily, but weekly or even monthly