utility

how usefull is it actually to put points in this for the supp? does it even do anything or?
Its effect is slighter than the rest.
For example normally for an upgrade in beds or room you get +2 energy recovery. For utilities its just +0.2.
So its somewhat worth to throw some money at but shouldnt be your highest goal.
I have this feeling, that he is talking about the strategy tab.
I've asked this question before. From what I gather no one even knows what utility does! ^^
isnt it about healing?
From what I understand, utility is a stat on champions. Low utility champions won't use point in utility as well as high uti ones. So while a high utility on Weather Girl would make her very useful, it'd be useless on Blade Master. (look at the utility stat in the champions)
@Remi I think that is correct. Any thought on what it does, though?

@Prec It *could* be about healing but the thing is Utility existed way before devs implemented passive healing on supports.
I'm not sure what it does in simulation. If I had to guess, it'd be healing/shields/CC duration and increases your teams ability to teamfight. Maybe it gives a damage boost to your teammates in fights when the utility champ is around. But it's not been said by any dev so they're just wild speculations. :p
haha yes, i meant utility for strategy. as it seems most of the people don't really know so i hope one of the devs will come and clarify :)
That would be great *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*
Sorry then but potentially it helped anyone else :P

Time to implement a "call the devs" button or link someone with @henri.
Right now it just heals.

As the game simulator develops it could possibly help with
1) Focusing in teamfights
2) Helping escape ganks
3) Helping with ganks
4) Multiply teammates' damage
thanks for the clarification!
Thanks for clarifying that... but for me this raises more questions than answers ;D

So then, allocating points to any other role than support is completely useless? And support healing was only implemented a few major updates ago so was this stat just a trap that whole time? ;oo