End of testing phase

Hello guys!

I want to let you know that end of testing phase is coming soon and we will be bringing over new features from test version to the main version and reset the teams.

The new features are mostly social (chatting system, clubs, messaging and league forums) and redesign. It is possible to see most of the changes on the test server right now at https://test.lolmanager.gg.

By soon I mean the following 6-96 hours.
Following the reset we plan to give some breathing time for users to join the game and create their team so they wouldn't be penalised due to others getting an early start.
You can still try out strategies in the sandbox, but daily updates and leagues won't start.

As what goes to balancing the game the plan is to start extremely conservative based on the information we have gathered from the test server and slowly start giving different aspects of the game more power.

This means that nothing should be overpowered initially and also the players who join later will have decent chances to get into the game competitively.

Good luck and have fun!
shit. im just on my way to 30 coaches and attacking the top teams :(

please make the balance changes public so that the guys that were active on the testserver dont have a huge advantage :D
so all the progress will be gone?
edit: nvm i saw the text reset the teams, rip :(
Social feature do not give advantages anyway, so it should be ok.
Is this dark/white theme stuff a thing now?
well , finally. i really enjoyed the new overview and chat system from test the test server. Also the gaming house = extra spots was a good ideea imo. still believe it should be capped eventually
LolozaurusX and I had a chat with Hendri yesterday about the economy and we both sudgested a more concervative approach towards early econ. On the test server your finances can quickly become a run away train when you have money that gets re-invested to make more money. I was raking in $600k profit per day, so expect the new live server to be very diffrent ballence wise to the test server.

On this point, a few tips are:

Players and coaches are limited to the size of your gaming house, starting at 6 players. You gain 1 player and coach for every 2 upgrades in alternating order.

Sponsors seem to be higher than currently, a long with streaming revenue, however expect this to change, they are likely to be decreased. Personality, elo and reputation play a bigger part in streaming revenue.

Energy regen gets hit a bit harder with no investment into facilities, stacking coaches on players is also less effective than in this game.

Players can be assigned a main role as well as receive special stats at team creation screen. Also expect not to be able to rename players. (sponsor feature)

Youth Academy was pretty terrible, maybe a buff coming but nothing like start of this test phase. Age seems to be a factor in training, players also seem to have a retirement date judging by conversations with Hendri, but there is no age on players in your squad.

There is a new layout and font, as well as a new landing page, team icons and lovely chat window which is fun, clubs as well with private messaging. Players who are good on this game also seem to be good on the test server too.
Are there changes in strategy powers?
As far as i remember i tried almost the Same strategy on the testserver as i use here and it felt like it didnt work well Atall.
I don't think so, however as Hendri stated, the test server may change frequently without warning so there could be some stealth changes. I used the same tactic and it seemed to work, maybe you might be finding that the different player stats or simply those who were good on live are also good on test server had an effect on the results. Jaegy seemed to play the same strat and was top of both,
Just wanted to say that this site said I got an email a ways back though it never sent. Didn't want to make a new forum to say that so just plopping this down here :D
retiring with a money sum of 588k, had a decent run, see you guys next season!
$1,3 million, made this with the goal of being the richest player
Will be fun trying to climb to the top again. Hopefully I get a more competitive league.