• Forum
  • Updates
  • Official launch and reset incoming tomorrow!

Official launch and reset incoming tomorrow!

Hi guys!

Tomorrow we will be ending the testing phase and launching the game officially.

The reset is expected to happen after 11:00UTC (2.08.2016), depending on how things work out for us.

Leagues will be generated shortly after this, however it will take few days before
the first league games.

As a thank you for testing,
testers will receive credits depending on how many user points they managed to gain
and a testing user badge.

For the 1st season we will be also hosting a tournament which starts in the middle of a season and is played in a play-off format. There will be prizes for the top 3 finishers.
More details about this will follow.

Everyone will start from Division 7 and after first season has ended teams will be placed into all divisions from 1-7 depending on the hidden elo they managed to gain from first season, like in the testing phase.

As for balancing we will start very conservatively so that most of the things would be underpowered and we slowly
start balancing the least used aspects of the game with the goal in mind that nothing would be abusable early.
This will give the ability for teams who join a little bit later to get faster into competition as well.

Thank you to everyone who has participated in the testing phase!
Good stuff coming ahead!
Have to be honest. I see this with sadness and with happyness at the same time.
On one hand im excited it finally starts off and its a big chance for being on the top straight from the beginning.
On the other hand its sad to let all the good players go and start from nothing again right after i went up in the past 2-3 weeks.
Btw it would be a good idea to create a new Reddit Thread before or more or less directly with the official game start.
Yes, we plan to make a post tomorrow.
I think there is a little warm up period before game days run, do it during that so you keep players interested. I actually feel rather attached to my team, I invested a lot of time in them and I am finally reaching my peek, it is a shame to lose it all. However I know it's for a better cause.
Yeah thats what is hitting me as well Ed. Hopefully i am able to name my players again. But at least i can save credits by posts for that one.
At least ! :D
well....this is it , i guess. We made it till the end. Sad that we lost some people along the way , but after the new advertisment on reddit , we should be able to gain new blood.

All i can say is good luck!
True story ... Diana gone, Jaegy gone but well see who will take their spots in the forum and on the top Elo List.
will u make the top10 by hidden elo of this season public?

im also a little bit sad but looking forward to all the upcoming stuff :)
And in the end the best player in the game , by elo is a god damn bot player. How is that even possible ? Assuming he's a bot , he should have terrible stats. Or at least not above 20-30s. My midlaner had 4-5 games of soloq per day for almost 2 weeks now , and still couldn't catch up.

edit : and that was with 66-70% win rate. Assuming a player with stats as high as mine didn't had a better win rate then 70% , just how the hell did the bot kept a similar win rate ?
That is truly ridiculous but I guess that wont happen in upcoming changes and without a reset. Also there might be some players or Smurf Accs that try to reach that.
i am going to miss my team and players :(
We will need to create a new account or it will be stay with the account, just with a reset team?
Same account, just your team will be reset.

Question, is Jaegy gone or just away on holiday?
Felt like this is going to crash after the top 20 player just quit, but so many new guys catch up and take their spots.

Really like to see this! Keep going guys