How to keep it interessting

Hi, all! For a while now I've been actively playing this game and participating in the community. The game has, in my opinion, a great future. However I've noticed something about my own "play style" what should be one of the greatest concerns for the devs I recon.

When you're new to the game there is a lot to discover, tweak, mess up, clean up, etc. However I found that the last days (maybe a week) my play style has developed from active to more of a really passive approach. My team is doing well, I don't really have to tweak my strategy and the academy was fun when it's new (but it doesn't have a lot of interaction). So you could say that I've found my interest in playing actively dropping. My educated guess is that when you look at the numbers I will not be the only one. Off course there are the real grinders who test every possible strategy, who are buying and selling as much players as possible and are really active. But my guess is that the largest part of this community is playing passively and my experience a increasing lack of interest. And that is a shame, I'm glad that I noticed it so I could share my concerns.

Summarizing the mean proposition I would like to discuss with you guys is: How can we (or/and the devs) keep the game interesting. It is a shame if we lose active players because of lack of interaction. I'm currious about your opinion and views about this matter.
This is a good point and I would like to hear discussion on this as well.

We currently have around 2 months to reach the state of popularity for the game that it could become sustainable to develop it.

I have a lot of ideas myself though, varying from adding different strategic and community dependant minigames to as well different game specific ideas. Part of my plan is to make community and forums a big part of the game and why people should be interested in this game, but this will take more time of course than those 2 months, which means this time I will need to dedicate on reaching the goals of gathering enough players as well as having features that keep the interest of the players.
I agree on what has been said. I really enjoy the game, still today, but i mostly log to see if there is an update, or at least a notification.

The game is still in beta so there is plenty of room for improvment. To stimulate :

- Include tournaments and more league coverage. A tournament would be like the current go4lol i guess, with prize (trophy to display, renown for players and the team), while the league coverage would be like lcs (10 best teams) with under layer (lcs-1 and lcs-2 for example, for risings stars). Something that make the player want to achieve => Reach the top league and being known by everyone.

- Random events could be included, to spice the game. A player having an injurie, having a spotlight.

- Why not even add an attribute such as "fame" to a player ? The more fame you have, the more community is behind you. That could give the team a fame too, based on star players and own team renown (with trophy and tournaments win).

- Add champions on a regular basis to the game.
Yep feeling the same here, logging in in the hope for a notification. Maby to get more interaction, make a littel chat room at the front page, and what about crop the time ? 24h is so long, if the same happens in 12h its als long but better in my opinion. Hope we can hype it up, cuz the ideas and the game is great.
Play more ranked games, not soloQ ;-)
Your players can play up to 10 games.
5 ranked right ?
As much as you want to watch and keep frun from watching. You must change soloQ to 0 with all players, then u can set 10 rankeds
Lavinta and tsQ are you guys sure that you're posting in the right topic? Or is the forum bugged (I'm seeing your posts in the topic: How to keep it interessting)? If you're posting in the right topic: I don't understand what your point of view is, please elaborate.

Ontopic: Nice to see that there are members of this community who experience the same and want to contribute to this problem. I have thought about it and will post some idea's later tonight (when I have more time).
Plz dont be that person, it was on and offtopic.
Don't mean to offend you or something like that. If I did, sorry. Your first comment was surely on topic, thx for that. It were just the other 3 comments I couldn't grasp. Just tried to make sure if it was intended or not, I just didn't understand it. No hard feelings!
The quickest way to make the game more interesting on a short basis is to attract the players (you, me, any one who plays this game, not the players in the game) attention to the League games. At this moment you've got a team set up a strategy and if it works thats nice. However it's off-course possible to differ your strategy according to upcoming league games. Just like pro-teams do for LCS.

At this moment you can go ahead and look at which team you're playing at, which champs their players prefer (or are experienced on) and even maybe (if you're willing to spend a lot of time on it) what their strategy is. Following up on this information you could adjust your strategy (pick and bans) and play a few sandbox games against them to test it out (what is actually weird since I don't believe teams who will play against each other the next day will scrim against each other). However while this information is accessible it is "a lot of work" (for a game that is).

I would suggest adding a notification with a information sheet or something like that for upcoming league games. This makes it easier for players to actively adjust their strategy (and actively play the game). Maybe link it to a staff analyst or something like that.

This way it is rewarding to return each day to adjust your strategy and interact with the game. However I'm not totally sure about it because I see a feature like this becoming dull at some point. While typing this I realized that maybe the core solution to keep the game interesting is by having changes in the game where players can react to. This could be by actively stimulating players to react to upcoming league games or something different. If you think about LOL and why it keeps being interesting it is in my opinion because of that there are new things to discover. New champions, new skins, new items, a new jungle. This doesn't translate directly to this game, but I suggest we/the devs keep looking for opportunities to stimulate players to change their strategy/team/staff/players. In my opinion you achieve the best result when they should do that daily (however this might become a to large time investment at some point).

Maybe this thought process isn't that organized but I'm curious about your opinion about this.

EDIT:
Maybe you can summarize this by the proposition: Give the players more influence over their game. (Not sure about this though)
I second the above comment. For longevity this game stands or falls with the balance of the match engine and how much the player can influence it.

As of now, there is enough information to tailor your pick and ban phase for each opponent, which is a good start. As far as strategy in the game goes, my current experience is too limited to definitely say what works and what doesn't, but it is really important that there are several possible strategies that can interact in a kind of rock-paper-scissors way (say early aggression>late game comp>split pushing>early aggression) This prevents one strategy dominating and forces game to game adaption from the player. It is also important to have enough information to know what works and what doesn't. (For example you get to choose how each player builds, but there is no way to see the impact of that decision, like damage dealt, damage received,...)
At the moment I don't think this balance isn't there yet since
A) grouping seems OP. If you don't group at 15, you get outpushed and lose, thus forcing a teamfight centric strategy
B) games are really short. I don't know how scaling works, but with 20 minute games, Late game comps seem out of the question.

To finish, I would like to add that both adding more champions and adding more player skills would increase the strategic depth.