Elo Variance

Hey Developers! I know you're super busy making the game better, thanks for that :)

So far I think you got a lot right, but there's obviously still some way to go. One thing I have noticed through my daily reports is the huge gap between team elo and solo elo.
In fact the gap is so big that, while I'm in top 2% team elo, I'm actually in bottom 2% player elo!! Of course I'm aware that elo has no real purpose right now, but it's still something that made me raise my eyebrows a little bit. Here's image for proof: http://i.imgur.com/fXdLmfH.png

I'm not quite sure what to do about it, but maybe some options to tweak how my players play soloQ, so I can raise their Elo a bit would be nice

Keep doing what you doing
- Hoyer
I've got this happening as well, very high team winrates (and therefore great ELO) but poor performances by my players solo.

If I were to guess I'd say it's because you can't set up the strategy for your players in SoloQ and therefore can't give yourself an edge over stronger opponents, so the outcome of the game is determined by whether your sides stats are better than the opponents - essentially 50/50.
Same for me. The problem is, all my player are very good (15 minimum) in their role, but most of them are average in other role. For example, almost all my player are under 1000 elo while my best player is 1700 elo because he has good stats almost everywhere.

I believe this is due to the fact that role pick in soloQ is almost random (you don't always have the role you want) so if your "pro player" suck as adc... well, he is gonna feed.

Worst, i have set personnal pick strategy for each player for soloQ, but they stick to that strategy even if they don't have their role. So my support is playing morgana everywhere... even in jungle.