Discord server announcement

Hey, InSec here

In the beta phase I started up a Discord server because there were no chat option and I wanted to talk to people, as we got the ingame chat the Discord still has more features, perks of subbing and helpful channels/voice channels. The server is open for everyone and subs will get perks in the server.

Invite link: https://discordapp.com/invite/YzsVFWe

Make sure to use your ingame name by right clicking your picture in the chat and clicking on "set nickname"

PSA: Discord is kind of dead since this is the first official post about it, so please refrain from comments related to it being "dead" :)
I mean the discord is kinda dead
The admin abuse on it has forever turned me away
@Salvarity / @CLG Link

You were constantly being a dick to people and I muted you for 10 minutes, if you really think that is abusive then we don't want you in the Discord. :)
"we"
No reason to discuss with you when you're so ignorant Salva, the only thing you did in that Discord was spam NA > EU memes.
I too can ignore things and pretend I'm right.
I muted you once for 10 minutes and you are acting like I banned you from the game.
I'm just letting people know that joining this discord server has certain issues :)
Only thing that screenshot shows is that you're both capable of acting like dipshits, much like this thread so far.
THESE GUYS ARE IN SHAMBLES
J U I C Y D R A M A
D R A M A B O Y S
LETS ALL JUST JOIN THE TEAM INFINITY DISCORD! WE ARE ALL FRIENDS THERE AND NO ABUSIVE ADMINS
Alright guys, serious comments or questions below here please
Wait i got a notification to look at this.
Seriously thats more of a warning to never join the discord server than an invitation.
Delete this "discussion" if you want people to join...
@Macht

There are no moderation tools on the forums, but first off, Salvarity left the Discord and this kinda "discussion" doesn't happen in the actual Discord.

EDIT: I didn't kick him.
It doesn't really matter whether you had a legitimate reason to take action against the guy. You cannot engage in the same stupidity that he was, and then take action against him for that stupidity. No amount of "but he was being dumb for a long time" lends any credibility to the action, you've only succeeded in completely undermining yourself.

I have no idea who this guy is. From what I've seen of him in this topic and chat he seems like a fucking moron, but bad moderation is bad moderation and you should not be defending yourself here.
­
Yup, well I'm not defending myself, I'm saying that the Discord isn't actually in this kind of enviroment shown here.
Well this thread is a bit awkward...
GOGO guys, lets grow a community ! Who cares about drama, thats even kinda entertaining :D I like the idea to build a big grp on the Discord, cause the ingame chat isnt rly made for a good communication. So join there and @ me if u got questions :P I will try to be more present there, so feel free to ask me whatever u want !
Greetz from the mighty Haze
Uh might become my 2nd favorite topic right after the weekly recap. Can we get some more?
I definitely agree with WurstHaze on this one, the community around this game is essential and can be very powerful in keeping the game fun. We need to do what we can to grow it and be helpful and friendly to those who join.

We have a group of helpful people on Discord called Mentors, these are usually people who have shown themselves as good players who are also helpful in teaching new players how to play the game. If you need help then I totally recommend joining there and asking. You can join the discord simply by clicking the link and opening it in your browser.
after reading this thread I definitely do not want anything to do with that server, the mod behavior is deplorable.
same
the server is kinda cool. nothing to worry here. most people are just chilling there anyway