Bought 2sponsors slots...

mistakenly, so now i have 0 cash, is it possible to revert it to only 1 bought slot?
No, not at this time at least. Personally, I wish my early investment was only on sponsor slots anyways honestly. I wouldn't recommend anyone to have less than two when they start out.
Yes, i was trying to reach an admin to do it, i just wanted total 2 slots so i can hire staff, now i have 3 slots and nothing else. This will make things go really slow i guess
Its good that you have three slots, get sponsors and i think you ca n get staff also
I say it was a good decision, don't worry about it :)
wasnt a decision at all, but hey, im fine with it now with the 10k we received :D and i realized you didnt have any hire fee for coaches so i guess im fine ^^
thanks for the answers tho!
Should be option to sell sponsor slot for 75% or smth ;-)
I don't think selling a sponsor is a good idea, nor realistic...

-Dertheia.
Are Sponsors the only way to get money each day ?
Yes, for now that's the only way for your team to earn money! Oh, also trying your luck on the market.
" don't think selling a sponsor is a good idea, nor realistic..."
It's not selling sponsor. It's selling sponsor slot.

For example you add extra banner to your www or facebook background and you remove this spot.
Oh right, I totally misread that, In that case I'd love a "refund system" for sponsor slots.
i don't see why you would ever wanna sell a sponsor slot, its the only income you got atm...