All time Hall of Fame S3

It's that time again, S3 has just been and gone and we review the players who have preformed extremely well, A special mention to WurstHaze, Elvander, Jaegybomb, MotorJoe and Greendan69 for winning their respective league. Now it's time to review the all time hall of fame.

Here is the list of the All time Hall of Fame players.
http://i.imgur.com/5jXaWTn.png

The list of players who have made all halls of fame has now shrunk to 2, Slaxxarn and myslelf.
JAEGYBOMB, XETHAN, TSMETY, REMI, PREC, LOLOZAURUSX, ETOSH and CRASH32 have also done very well at achieving the hall of fame 4 times.

For those who wish to see the top 50, including those who have less than 3 entries, here it is. Thoes that did not have a 3rd entry were placed 51st, regardless of their standing that season.
http://i.imgur.com/pIKHj5s.png

Hope you are pleased with your position, look forward to playing you all this season.

Regards
- Ed

----------------------------------------------------------

Addressing the concerns of the last hall of fame, non beta players are now included. This was intentional for the last one, as the number of players who qualified for 2 admissions was huge and I simply couldn't fit them.

The rules are the same this season as anyone who has qualified for the hall of fame 3 or more times have been included, I will increase this to 4 either next season or the season afterwards. To find their position in the hall of fame, I took their best 3 results for everyone, for players with more than 3 I discounted their worst results

Edit: I have updated the list, Sadly I missed Blank, there shouldn't be anyone else missing. You can also see your highest position and which seasons you achieved them.
Soon buddy, play well and you might make it next season.
as salty as last time: let's forget about the first testing phase ^_^

gz
6th is still very high TsMety :)

I think I will start to remove test phase when they start to become a statistical anomaly, maybe when we reach S10, then I may pick those that reach the hall of fame 5 times.
One day i may be on the list....or not :D
With hard work, inteligent thinking and determination. I believe in your Sgoil
with the power of LOVE and FRIENDSHIP!
Only thing i can see is members of THE CLUB!
I feel like the list is unnecessarily skewed by the test seasons, but I'm sure that'll be evened out as the seasons progress.
The advantage testers have is they have early seasons to fall back on, since I take your best 3 results, those who preformed well in beta can take those results.

This is intentional, because I wanted those who did well in beta to have an impact, although the influence of their results will diminish over time, so the top players will be those who show consistency.

Next season my rules will still be best 3, season afterwards will be best 4, eventually by season 7 I will only be counting 1 beta result (Sorry jaegy) and Season 10 I will completely remove beta all together and take either best 5 or best 6 results.