Academy for clubs

I will just call it also “Academy” at this point as Salvarity started his own project here: https://www.mobamanager.gg/community/forum/topic/show/2603

I posted this a while ago in one topic but I didn’t get much answers about his so here I go again…

I have an idea how how to make the game more interesting and create a new social aspect for the top teams and also for the lower tier teams. Imagine that clubs have to start managing lower tier teams and will receive some sponsorship out of it or reputation that could give a boost to the teams stats. Yes, you could actually become a manager of a team that is being managed by a real person - this would add a brand new social dimension to the game.

This is how it could be:
-Every club can start an “Academy”
-Every club has a limit of having X top division teams max
-In order to create a club you have to be at least division x (to become a real manager/mentor). This has to be in balance with the total amount of players so everyone has a chance to join a club.
-Every club has a chance to manage up to X lower tier teams max (the max number is something we have to think, it has to be in balance with the total amount of players)
-If the lower tier teams perform well top teams will receive bonus reputation or a stat that will make top teams stronger or money
-Lower tier teams will also receive extra bonuses for performing well in the Academy of some club
-Lower tier teams have a goal to rise through the divisions so they can create their own club or join/get promoted to existing one in order to become a top manager
-Clubs that have academies can join in special tournaments that need teams on different levels to participate and win

This could make the game much more interesting as the top teams could become actually real manager managing real persons and in the same time it will make their teams stronger. Allowing this system would have a built in feature to the game that will promote communication and creation of communities. I believe this the part what everyone loves about multiplayer games where you interact with other real life persons.

However there are still some open questions:
-Why should the top teams in the same club share their strategy with other teams as their all competing with the top spot?
-Will this system create an unfair advantage for the top teams that prevents lower tier teams for ever reaching their level?
-This will make it mandatory for top teams to be more social and be part of a club in order to be a top team. Is it good or bad?
I do belive there can be more added to the club format but i don't think academy clubs for the clubs are the answer. I think the real problem is that it's hard for new players to create a club with other people at the same level. This is because the game is dominated by top clubs and top players with smurfs. Even the top clubs has a hard time finding new players that would like to join. I don't really know the reason behind this but I personally just can't seem to get in contact with any players for TC2 or just the main club. I belive there needs to be a beter way for new people to get in to community like clubs. My suggestion is that you can put up that you are searching for a club, make a list of people searching for clubs so that it's easier to find these shy players. I also belive we should have some form of club league/tournament for lower brackets as well as top clubs, there does not need to be ingame rewards (maybe user points and then do something with it as a few people suggested). I belive we should have a interactive tutorial that shows them where to find clubs and players searching for clubs (if it's implemented) so that we encourage them.

You said "Every club has a limit of having X top division teams max". If i understand correctly it means that if a club can't have like 5 teams in div 1. I really dislike this idea, what if a club is really succeeding and getting people to div 1, that should not be punished. Other clubs should try to work harder if that happens and not just straight up punish the good club. If you're talking about academy clubs having limited top div players then that does not apply. I do like our academy idea more cause that makes people learn by them self and it gives them the opportunity to improve by themselves. We could try to encourage them to make own clubs with other people in this academy club, it's just a way to make more people have the possibility of being in the community and/or in a good club. As i said in discord we wont be sharing strats in this academy club, only teach them the basics and answer potential questions. I see no reason why it would create a unfair advantage, i think we should encourage them to make their own clubs if they want to. Maybe it'll cost a couple of user credits to create a club, i don't think tier should make them unable to create clubs. Thanks for your time and thanks for all the fishies. :)
I'll echo some sentiments Puffy has. I do not think clubs should be barred from having too many members of a certain division. I understand clubs are meant to be competitive but forcing apart clubs because their players are good might not have the intended effect, hell we might just end up with informal clubs, which no one wants.

To answer your questions
1) Top teams in the clubs don't really share strats down to an exact. I find more that we share ideas and certain research, trying to let others reach a conclusion themselves. I wouldn't be giving any players in The Academy Project a carbon copy strat, it does not help me, it does not help them, and it doesn't help the game.
2) I don't see this system creating an unfair advantage, I just think it won't have the intended outcomes. Some people do not want to lead clubs, forcing them to do so won't lead to the best clubs. Some of us just aren't good with dealing or teaching, and furthermore it is time consuming to do so.
3) See above, I don't think forcing social interaction on players just because they are good is the best idea.

The big thing about The Academy Project for me was the fact it's about clubs and not players. I don't want to really on a bunch of players "helping" new people because then it's just a study group or some shit. The Academy Project is meant to be a gateway to the top clubs, give the players who enter it something to work towards.

Your idea is not bad, I just think it will have some unintended, negative, consequences.