Retirement

With original Day 1 players on the rosters nearing retirement, is anyone else completely boned like me scrambling to train an entire academy to replace them? Which brings up the issue of not being able to train individuals in the academy at separate roles...
Heyho, tbh...no :D
Got a full roster to replace my oldtimers.
3 bought from market (was assuming prices skyrocketing this and next season, so i bought them last season fairly cheap)
1 from scout and the last from youth academy.

What i can recommend is buying 18yr old players or older with decent stats now until you can afford younger more talented players later on.
Is the Scout worth putting good money in to find a good player or is it what I assume to be a money pit
Well i put 1k every day into scout. Doesnt hurt with +350k income per day. Now and then a lucky shot with a 16yr old talent, but most of the time 24yr old players.
Others might invest more and get better players, i'm not sure tho but you can at least invest little money into it and maybe you get lucky :)
Nah i already have 4 players replaced with the academy my mid and top are actually playing in the team while the sup and adc are still training and when my main players will retire i will put them in the team the only issue i have its with the jungler i started to train him in academy yesterday so it will take some time.
Added one of my academy players, trained him at the age of 16, hes 18y 117days now, but what is up with this: "Retiring age for this player is 21" ... Why is it 21, and not 25 like my current?
Its bugged dw they will retire at 25