have a good day

Ok, this isn't a cool message as you might be used to see coming from me.

But well, i'm sad.
It's the second time i sell a good player, the first time around 22 stats, the second now around 30 stats, both young af.
I sold them both between 100k and 800k, when i saw multiple times people buying such players for several millions.
I litteraly threw shit tons of investments through windows, talking about 8 millions easily.
Well it's not that bad but it wasn't worth and i was expecting for that burst of money, like a little child finally grabbing the treasure. Well no, and twice.
I did wrong, selling it close after the daily maintenance, but i can't stop thinking i had bad luck.

So don't mind the fake criticism i'm just sad and it affects a lot my mobamanager experience.
Have a good day.

*Insert "I feel you Bro !" comments* thank you <3
I sold 2 junglers that cost me ~9M together for a total of 5,2M....
One day someone sells a jungler for 8+M and on the next day I get 3M? I mean where did the bidder from the last day go??
so ye...I feel you Bro xD

That´s the game :)
Ye its kinda random somehow, on one day a 30 mid 16yr goes for 8M, on another day only for 750k like wtf :D
Unlucky mate :/
I will add this to our development pipeline and try to figure out a better solution with the guys.
Increasing or opening the minimum bid could help, but also once we get to increasing the userbase once again the randomness should not be as apparent.
I feel you bro though.
Yeah, possibility to increase opening price is a good idea for these upsets.
There is high variations for now in the market because there isn't many players yet, when they will be enough people, the bid will adjust better for each sale.

Bromance intensifies, ty <3
Market fell apart it sucks