New community manager announcement

Hello all I am Rosemary it’s nice to meet whoever reads this!
I will be your newest community manager :) !
I currently am 18 years of age and live in the land down under Australia, I have been a fan of Moba’s Since the days of Dota and when League first started to pick up an audience.

I love sciences (Mainly Bio and Chemistry) I plan to become a doctor one day to pursue my dreams, I have had many injuries over my 19 years from stupid incidents but what doesn’t kill you is an experience, I also work at a Skateboard shop in my free time. I enjoy helping whoever I can and having a laugh to cheer others up, I have been around a short while and I am currently ranked second for most messages sent which shows how active I am (Not a spammer I promise). I get along with mainly everyone and I try to bring my positive attitude whenever it seems appropriate.
I currently play on Oceania, North America and Europe West servers for league I may not be that great but I enjoy myself when playing.

Thank you for whoever took their time out of reading this I hope you have a great day! .
Welcome to the team roserino!
whoop whoop
Hey
Roses spam thread incoming :D
Welcome,
and have a nice day too.
so a community manager is the person who has to handle all player saltyness/flame?hi btw
You are my age. Unavailable :0
Welcome xD
Welcome Rosey :) Rock it !
welcome and hf
They grow up so fast q.q congrats and glhf Rose!
hey, congrats on the position
Congratulations and welcome to the Community ! ;)
Congratulations!
And good luck for everything!
:p
Congrats man!
Welcome! 19yos only 6 more years till your growth rate is negligible. Make sure you coach her well insec.
Goddamnit nekina
Finaly a young player that i can buy .. Oh wait
Its over 19 ops I mean over 9000
Good luck mate!
Welcome to the community
Welcome and wish you the best! :)
shots on you today ?