The game

This game was really fun and I enjoyed it... However I never felt like I was a part of the community.

I tried my best to fit in and join a club but it was a massive failure. No one is probably going to care but today is my last day playing this game.

Just for all the newbies like me who do see this post, I recommend you join TAP. A lot of my questions got answered there. I might as well document what I learned in here anyways.

I was told that the facilities are 1.6 for everything but coaching which is 0.8, It shouldn't be that difficult to make something in google sheets to make it easier. The way to figure out how much energy you are making now is by looking at what your players have played (league, stream, solo, training) and add them together. For example:

1(1.6 ) + 8(1.6) + 3(1.6) + 5(0.8) = ?

They made it so you can see how much energy your players gained and lost so that should make it easier.

The meta seems to centered around support and mid. Since most mids are used as supports I suggest focusing your bans around there. That way you cripple their mid picks and their support picks.

For tf pos there are definitely some that are better than others. I suggest you try to find someone who you can't normally beat and start switching tf pos to try to beat them.

For builds. Vision is bad don't use it. I ran standard stuff in my builds for a while. So I recommend:
ar/mr: 10
hp: 20
dmg: 60

One thing that I believe any new players should know is that utility junglers seem to be king. No one in div1 uses damage on their junglers. This means that their jungler is used for healing mainly.

I believe this is because the meta is all kill on the laners and you need the stats for things that can help in the 1v1/2v2.

*utility does not heal in lane
*use "supports" in the jungle if you are going to run utility. For example: Weather girl, dark angel, starlight healer. Those 3 because of their high utility stat

You can find information like that in the champion tab.

There should be a tier list in TAP but I recommend the one in NG (can be found in the new generation discord). It was more helpful to me

I was also told to use my first 30k to buy a sponsor and then use the rest to buy a pr manager. I'm assuming this is because it allows you to get better sponsors.

For sponsors lower contracts are better when you first start out. Because as you progress you will having opportunities for better sponsors.

Towards facilities. Utilities is bad, GH is always a good upgrade, and the other 2 are up to your discretion.

I recently asked in TAP about "late game" where you are using YA to contend with the best of the best. YA seems to be the answer. Just replace your entire team with 13 yr olds and make sure you train efficiently.

TAP said that after 8 sessions is when diminishing returns kick in so assume 8-12 is optimal.

Energy is incredibly impactful. Always try to stay in optimal energy which is 75-90. This is not a joke. Players at 100% are the same as players at 65%.

Not only does having bad energy affect their skill in game but it affects training and streaming from what I have been told.

I'm out of space. I might add on more who knows.
Unfortunate to see you part - Sorry that you don't feel apart of the community. By the looks of it (only being two days old), it's fairly small at the moment, so there's still plenty of room to grow.

Also, I noticed you're only 6 days old man! And you've won majority of your Ranked & League matches, so it isn't like you're failing in those areas by any means. These new games deserve time, patience, and a longstanding community of players to build on and make games better. Somehow I saw this from a Facebook Post and thought it would be another bullshit Facebook Game but i'm thoroughly impressed at the build and mechanics! Hit me up if you decide to stay - Always willing converse.
sad to hear! I felt like we were a pretty open community and tried to include everyone as much as possible. if you have any ideas on how to even further improve how we welcome people into the game, feel free to pm me! :) This game is part of my daily routine nowadays and I want as many as possible to stay with us both here and in discord.
Just wanted to chip and add that the reason for you not being able to join a club was because your history says "Team was created by mervmerv" implyimg you're Merv's smurf and no clubs want to have info leaked. I tried to talk to you about this, but you ignored it and didn't answer. Sad to see players go in general though.