GE RANDOM

I don't know what change last days, but the game is complete random. Lost two league games thanks to random.
What is happening?
Did you just randomly lose in the replay?
I last league game yes. My team win lanes and teamfight and the game end with no reason and give win to other team.
But its noticed that the game is random, you can make many match againts the same team without change anything and the results will be very random.
And its not only me saying it.
the replay shows you getting rekt by a minion
Your last league game ended because your opponent minions destroyed your nexus.

Just like all games and sports. Result is not allways the same just because you have the same line up.
Its imo very realistic.
agreed, if you play 20 games between 2 pro teams with the same setup, it could be 10/10 or 15/5 in games, all games are not identical, some players might do a good match, some might have luck, some might fuck up. its realistic that some games might have different result than anticipated.
couldn't watch my nexus on mobile phone...
but still the game is still too much random. if you think its right your team own a game and next lost hard with exactly same strats. In my opinion thats not right.... but that is my opinion, but maybe is my problem thinking that strat should count, not only pick any strats and wait for luck to win.
you are right, I'm gonna call riot games now, tell them that the semifinal in worlds between skt and rox should be replayed because Smeb clearly should had succeeded with flashing over that wall in the start. I think we should replay worlds, because that lucky ashe ult shouldnt had hit so they got the kill, that lucky duke denial of tp shouldnt had happend, it cost rox the teamfight bot. they could had won that game, its too random that they didnt.

tl:dr. I want some solid evidence to why its too random :)
Most of the times the best strategy and lineup will likely win.
BUT
The very thing that makes it realistic is that the best strat/lineup does not allways win.
Just because you have the same lineup vs same lineup doesn't mean every situation is exactly the same each match you play.
And that your players react exactly the same to each situation. That simply wouldn't be realistic at all.
Upsets happen, as mentioned above unless it can be proven to be 'too random' I don't see it as a problem.

Plus the randomness gives teams like Timfinity Edge slim hope that they'll get a couple of lucky upsets and win their league :^)
random must exist, but in low values. There is no randon on professional levels, there is tactics that counts others teams, etc.
Randon is very low.
You never saw Messi or CR7 score goals only with luck, that hard work and skills.

But this is just my opinion, i want to build start that change matchs and not only hoppying for luck.
Well even Messi or CR7 can be affected by luck. Messi starts for a dribble and then there is a hole on the pitch and the ball hops and he cant control it... those are things that happen. Or CR7 shoots a freekick and hits the head of player in the wall so the ball fly into the opposite direction and the keeper cant do shit. This is luck and so is this game. Ronaldo does his flick. It works 9/10 times. That's luck.

Basically this is a computer game. Where always luck will be a matter no matter what cause of calculations and stuff. If you watch fifa 17 it's super realistic but there is often so much RNG going on which is luck. Even chess is kinda luck based. If you speculate for something that the enemy does and he does it it's luck and you can react to it.

Luck will always be a thing. IMO it isn't that hard luck based in MobaManager. Just the AI is sometimes random but that's AU. Programming good AI is hard and I guess the developers are working hard to make it better.

Either get used to it, state exactly what's random, or leave. Nuff said.
So messi and cr7 got luck every time they do something? Like a drible or a freekick.

What i am saying its that kuck have to exist, but not so much.
For exemple i found yesterday that u can beat anyone including TIM and Ed, even with 13y players with a changed start.
In really life a 13y kid would never win againts olders and more experenci players ever if they got a better tactic.
You exploited a bug. It's fixed now tho.
Can't compare esports where RNG exists to real sports. Crit is also luck.
RNG exists in real sports too.
Shooters go on hot streaks and miss streaks in basketball.
Weather exists in any outdoor sport.

there are a number of external factors that can impact a game that are entirely dependent on RNG. Skill is much more impactful, but whether or not you get lucky can cause an upset among the top of the top. Capitalizing on luck is a skill in itself.

Take the pats falcons superbowl.
Edelman makes a catch that was entirely dependent on luck. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_KEM4dpanM)
ball gets tipped, ball comes down, ball is uncatchable, ball lands on defenders leg, giving super lucky opportunity that Edleman capitalizes on.
if that luck hadn't panned out, the superbowl probably would have went to the falcons.
"So messi and cr7 got luck every time they do something? Like a drible or a freekick. "

noone ever said anything remotely close to that.
So did you prepare better than Ed ?
Are your players and strategy so much better ?
or did you just exploit the bug ?
top 2 player beaten by top 8 player, I dont think thats random at all, I feel like thats competition at its finest
^ I was top 4/5 like a week ago as well, dont think its the ge being random lol
--
Mikk i found a bug, i don't exploid. if i want to exploid i would now even tell my community.
--