Transparency and

The developers seem like hard working and ambitious people. I currently enjoy this game and I'm very excited how it moves forward. The developers have been doing this in their free time which makes this the more impressive. Now I want to know more about the developers and how they learned how to develop the game, started developing, and many more questions. Maybe when the initial launch and alpha testing calms down do you think the developers should host a Q and A?
Thank you for the kind words and it is motivating to hear that :)
I also appreciate how quickly you've been resolving issues and responding to your players. I will say don't get burned out though because the potential of this is worth the time lost while resting.
Big thanks guys, we will currently try to focus 100% on the game it self. Having a live Q&A is definitely something that we will do, perhaps in couple of weeks. Before that we are going to need to find at least 2 community managers, one from Europe and one from USA or Canada. These people would help us communicating with the community, being part in developing new features, helping in writing of guidelines, social media, etc.
i agree with ians post :) you guys are doing an amazing job! is there still a way to somehow support this project? donations?
im so stupid...i just found the donation link :P