Academy

Hi, I have a doubt about academy and training.

I have 1 player (15 years) and spend each day 30k with his training. Each training he improve 0.15x in normal habilities and 0.35x in his main hability.

On the other hand, in my senior team have a player who have 8 training each day, and improve: 0.23 0.18 0.16 0.08 0.13 0.25 0.14 0.14 0.14 0.15 0.07 0.14 0.17 0.08.

If I promote my young player, and assing 10-12 trainings, it's possible that he improve more than with the academy training? and saving 30k. Or it's worth spend these 30k?

Regards!
Yes, mainteam training allows for a faster total growth. Especially with well-chosen coaches. But because there is a fixed number of coaching places available (depending on facilities of course) it is generally better to still train your upcoming players in the academy. Allowing you to use your coaching spots for the players already on your team.
If you need to train the young player faster, yea, you can add him to your roster and save the 30k from training him in the academy.
But, if you are looking for long term sustainability, having your coaches focus on your core team and leaving him in the academy means you are getting more total training done, and your core team is growing faster than they would be otherwise.

This is important because your core will then win league games, win tournament games netting prize money, in addition to climbing elo and allowing for better sponsors.
Its not a good idea to use the 30k training
with the 100k training the player would improve way more than that and you should only use Youth Academy when you can afford a 13 years old player with the 100k
So, it's better don't training any player until can afford one with 13 years and spend 100k?

Should I discard my 15 years player now? And spend my money with facilities and sponsor slots?