Divisions 6 and 7 - all bot teams?

I don't know if maybe I just haven't ever noticed, but I see that both div. VI and VII are nothing but bot teams. Is there a reason for this? Not enough players playing the game anymore? Or a bug?
So Inactive players get kicked out of leagues and replaced by bot teams. So yes you are correct there is not enough people playing the game to occupy those spots. An interesting thing is my team was oneof those inactives, but I came back and got a full team and such and there was 9 games left in last season, but I wasn't put in a team because I was inactive. So I waited for this season in hopes I be placed into a league, but still no. So only New teams can occupy those bot spots it seems. While teams trying to be reactive i dont know.
A couple patches ago they added the Journey mode, which basically acts as kind of a tutorial for new players in the lower Journey levels. I think you have to reach a certain level in it before it allows you to join a league. Try doing that and maybe it will place you?
Try what Phalanx said, if that doesn't work out, shoot me a pm here or in Discord :)