staff system

i feel you are going to run into a lot of trouble with a free-market coach hiring system.

perhaps it would be better to have just 10 coaches that can be hired by everyone that get increasingly more expensive and effective.

personally you can choose to then upgrade that coach (only for you) for a flat payment so as to balance them more towards what your team requires.

- i can expand on this further if this is something you think would interest you>
Hello there, this could be interesting, maybe you should post it into the suggestions sub-forum and give more details about it so the staff can analyze it.

-Dertheia.
Interesting idea for sure.
Personally I ran in quite some trouble in the beginning but after investing some time and some theory crafting I feel like I'm doing it just fine.
Your Idea makes it easier for sure and more friendly for players who are struggling with the pick and ban phase already. Actually it's up to the devs but I (personally) think the free market system is just fine.
It would be good indeed if the coach had some sort of reputation like the players, if we want in the future to invest a lot of money to attrack famous coach. Right now, there is so many of them they seems like random unnamed npc to me.