Just a list of things I wish I had known when I first started

and some of the things moba manager does that it doesn't really inform you of before hand

1. You cannot bid on a staff member for more than 1/10 your current balance
2. Energy is hard to predict. when you see "+8", that's the value you got from yesterdays configuration. if you didn't change it before the reset, you should expect to get the same number again.
3. Team Reputation and hype are the most important stats on PR, at least in the beginning. I spent a long time getting sponsors beneath my teams elo because my reputation wasn't high enough. Until 1800-2000 elo you will mostly face inactive teams. Once you hit that point damage control becomes more useful to prevent losing reputation when you lose matches.
4. You can purchase an old, high elo player, never use him in a team match, have him do a single ranked game a day, to artificially inflate your "star elo" for sponsors.
5. to train up a reliable "star elo" get a coach with high primary stats in every role. train every role. and do not set your players to specific champions in solo matches.
6. When you purchase a new player. make sure you set his solo matches to train the heroes your prioritize in your pick order. if they have no champion mastery, odds are they wont be effective just yet.
7. Use all player slots. If you don't have a use for those players (training up replacements, inflating star elo) you can set them to stream 10x a day. this gives some income.
8. Watch your facilities. if you over invest, upkeep becomes incredibly expensive. House and sleep are incredibly good to rapidly build up player ability. game gear synergizes with that very well. but increased streaming revenue and training isn't worth anything if you don't have the energy to train/stream
9. Try and get to a point where you have 6 staff members. one for each position on your team, and one pr manager.
10. You can bid on staff if your staff positions are full. When the daily reset happens, new staff will replace any staff that expire.
11. you cannot see what other people have bid on a staff member. so bid generously if you really want someone specific. the number on their row represents their minimum salary.
12. the amount you bid on a staff member becomes their daily salary.
13. JOIN TAP. Seriously, there is no reason not to, other than pride. they have a lot of active members who like to give out free information.
14. Graduate to a club to get even better information.
15. ENTER OFFICIAL TOURNAMENTS EVERY WEEK. Its free income.
Good post!
And please feel free to add to, or criticize this list.
Yeah thats a good post , gratz Cerin.
I'd just change this text a bit to " 4. Team Reputation and hype are the most important stats on a PR, at least in the beginning. "
Until 1800~2000 team elo you will play mainly against inactive teams , so if your PR have high Hype stat your team will gain more reputation and this will be helpful to unlock better sponsors later on.
Then when your team starts to lose more often its wise to change your PR and then get one with high Damage control
Thank you. Updated with your input. Might asjust it agaom when i am home with a keyboard in front of me.
I believe facilities now can be bought as long as you have the money
Thanks, confirmed and updated
Can confirm half of these. :P
Very helpative! thank you! :)