Ranked

Please explain to me what the difference is between a:
Ranked Game, Tournament/League Game, Journey Game, & Random Game.
What is each one worth? which ones give me an income? which one gives me elo or rep or take energy? please halp...
Join the Academy Project, there are people willed to help and a lot of informations prepared for new players. So far ur sponsors give u the money/win for ranked and league games, same for energy and rep. The other modes dont influence ur players.

https://discord.gg/qWx4RqC
Journey is sandbox games vs bots where the difficulty increases.

Sandbox is a "test" match to test out your strategy, you have 25 of these a day and you can buy additional ones for credits.

Ranked games are the games that increase your elo and rep, you can set these in the PLAYERS tab (top right in there)

League games are the more "competitive" part of the game, win the league to promote, place bottom 4 to relegate.

Tournament games are games that are related to a tournament you have joined, players can create tournaments, but we also have tournaments with money prizes for all players.
ohhhhh omg thank you. that makes so much sense. okay okay i got you. Thanks bud :)
Ok, since already ppl started blaming me for not explaining the modes :D here u go : ranked game = u play games for elo vs other teams ; league games = u play vs the other teams in your league ; tournament games = there are weekly tournaments for the different divisions (u can earn money here) and there are custom tournament games, which are just for fun(sometimes there are tournaments with credits as prices, but they are founded by the player who did it) and there are journey games = games to test on as a new team, ur enemys are bot teams made by the devs(get to level 5 in Journey, so u can apply to a league) and there are sandbox games = games in which u can test ur strategy vs other teams.
Also another question. How do i benefit from each game mode? What do i get from each mode?
Journey - ....?
Sandbox - Test your strat
Ranked - Elo and rep
League - Season rewards and rep
Tournament - Money
Am i right and can you fill the rest in?
and fk insec :D
league - u get end season rewards and rep