G2A Pay and it's removal

Hey, it's Remi! As a few people know I dislike G2A a whole bunch for several reasons and we had a discussion on the discord a while back about it's removal. I'm happy to go in detail to anyone interested but information better than I could give on the subject is easily found on the web.

It's been 2 weeks now since I had confirmation from Henri that it's being removed and they've remained -
and from my understanding reversion of the site's payment solution to its previous state should not take that long. Has any progress been made on extracting the payment solution from the site and switching back to credit card purchases (or otherwise) until other methods are able to be implemented?

Thank you!
I concur.
As I said in Discord, I think Netstand is looking for a replacement before getting rid of G2A, I do not think this should take this long tho and I don't think we need a replacement to remove it either...
Every day they keep G2A on as the transaction method & their advert emblazoned on the site is transactions that will be directed through G2A and endorsement of G2A. It should have been reverted in the two weeks it's been if not within the same week, and I am disappointed it hasnt been. I said as much in the discord but I don't feel as if it's a valid reason.
Excuse my ignorance, but what's wrong with G2A?
G2A is a very shady company that uses stolen keys and other practices like credit card fraud.
They make it so that massive chargebacks happen on indie devs making them go nearly bankrupt.
Scam people with their G2A shield service.

If you want to know the details etc just google it, watch some videos of totalbiscuit or other people that are well known and reliabe.
Basically they are shady as fuck and fuck over indiedevs and people dont want to support that.
Patch 1.52.4.5.3.4.44
- Removed problem
good patch notes 10/10
- Minor text fixes
I like the reference Ed