General Questions

Hey so i had some General questions was hoping someone could answer. Sorry if they are silly

1) I just got my new Top lane player super good stats why not all of a sudden is he not getting the good results like he was before he joined my team. i have changed his style and watched to see what he was best at but still not preforming as well as before i got him. any suggestions?

2) coaches i read that its most effective to but 8-10 training sessions on a player to get best results but to be honest i don't see much of an increase in the players stats when he has 10 training sessions. whats the most effective way to make best use of coaches.

3) PR managers, whats the benefits of them? should i get them or just get more coaches ? or should i get less coaches and more managers?

4) so just for fun i made a super outrageous sandbox strategy when i have ADC in the top and AD in bot with a AP and Mid and jungle are all just experiments also i used my back up players not my players that i use for ranked games. why does my "joke" strategy get better results than my "ranked" strategy and also my "league" i change my "league" strategy to the next game to ban the best players and i do somewhat homework so i know what can beat them so why does this never work? surly there should be benefit in putting in the effort in this way.

5) Academy best way to make use of it, i have a kid training max $100 000 a day he is now 15 good stats but it takes forever and seems to be very slow increase.

6) Just a suggestion but each champion if they had a individual ability that benefits the team and style of play that can give us managers a reason to use them.
(example, Mana had a special ability to teleport his team to a desired location. Grandmaster has the special ability to shield groups. Cardmaster can teleport himself around map.) small things that can make a teams use of champions more selected.

7) Anyone have any suggestions for my team ? I wanna get up in the ranks and i feel like i put in the time and effort. what am i missing to get up to the top 2-3 tiers ?
You're missing discord. Get the fuck into the academy project and it'll become impossible to lose. I started 4/5 days ago and haven't lost a league/ranked game yet.
Discord ?

so what should i do with the kid i been working on ?
Discord chat for The Academy Project: https://discord.gg/mKxq3zY

You can ask questions there and more people will be able to help you. :)

As for that kid you've been working on, if you trained him from 13yo, just keep training him until his stats are top notch. Training in the youth academy (or just training in general) is a huge time investment. You will need 4 months to train a youth until his stats are good.