FUCK SAKE

people downvoting even tho its a legit thing. why would it put in a player on 2 roles/making it invalid instead of adding a random benchie/streamer instead.
Exactly. Because the coders haven't implemented 3 lines of code I've lost all the time I've put into this game when in reality I should be promoted. Sickening.
"fuck this game, why is there no mechanic that stops me from failure?"
Or, why can't the game not randomly fuck you over just because you can't log in at a certain time? I'm not asking for much, it's 3 lines of code in order to stop the game randomly, unfairly fucking over people simply because they can't log in at a certain time.
just play safe :)
Just code the game correctly :)
So you were selling a player and after it sold you didn't have time to put in a sub? Why not just put in a sub while the player was on the market, if you were going to win 4v5 anyway then having a sub for 24 hours wasn't going to kill, why can't you take personal responsibility for your own roster? DIG doesn't go to LCS with Ssumday at home and bitch at Riot for not giving them a 5th to play with. And you're in Division 5 so I can assure you the stakes weren't very high.
you've played the game for a year nd are still d2 why talk?
so salty xD
You know you've won the argument when they attack you personally. Look, man; you made a mistake, it happens. No reason to blame it on the game or devs, or anybody who isn't you. Big whoop. You lost a match in a fantasy simulator. It happens. You probably won't forget it next time.
The game didn't randomly fuck you over, you just fucked up. Now calm down.
Ye it did. How didn't it fuck me over?

"You know you've won the argument when they attack you personally"

You're wrong :)
You could've easily set up a strategy that used a sub AND a strategy that used the player u were selling. Since the strategies can have priority you could've avoided this problem if you just planned ahead.

Invalid strategies allow abandoned teams to die faster, which is important.
Did you know that messing up in a game isn't the end of the world?
yeah
mindblown
Seems like your salt levels are pretty high. One season will not affect your overall standing. Also for you to point out that someone is D2 so he has no right to talk is quite funny, this just shows that you really do not know much about this game. Their are many ways to avoid this mistake, yes they could code it to put another player in, but you could've also done alot of other things to fix this problem from happening to.

The Crazy thing is I bet you will still get promoted next season :P. Watch all this salt be for naught.
obviuly ill be promoted next season, thats not the point
Even if it's not the best design this issue in particular is still 100% on you, your mistake and so you had to face the consequence.
You were oblivious to the fact a player not on your roster can't play on your team. If you assume one will just take over the role with no actual confirmed knowledge of that, then you only have yourself to blame.

Could easily check strategy at the time you posted the player on the market, no?
Then also you saw you had lost a league game and decide to rage post about it 2 days after it had happened?

Also acting like a dick towards other players and the devs is unnecessary, it won't wipe away your tears or give you the win back.
@[NG] Herth but apparently, since you've been playing for half a year and are only division 2 you have no right to talk to this guy lmao
In real life, you register your team members before the game. You failed to do so. If you knew you were selling the player, you knew you needed to replace him in your strategies. Sure, maybe it could do it for you. But ultimately it's not the Developers job to manage your team, that's literally what you play for.
I understand being upset and it is an unfortunate error. However, I, and many others I am sure, have made very similar mistakes in the past and mine happened to be at much higher ranks. I promise it will be quite alright in the end, and may actually benefit you! You will have more time to develop a high level team before getting into a division that may be too tough considering the amount of time your team has been in the game, so all is not lost :) Just gotta look at the positive side of things is all! This particular mechanic that you feel fucked you over is actually purposely set like it is in order to demote abandoned teams quickly, as previously stated by Marokeas, and allow for better interaction between active teams. These 3 lines of code are not there for a reason, try to trust the devs a little more! They have put a lot of hard work into the game and it is very upsetting to be judged this harshly over something that is not an issue. I suggest maybe some warm milk to ease your temperament. Good day buddy!
What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have you know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing village, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now, lad.
what did i just read? @weed
i honestly have no clue
Well, even if you get 2nd in your league, you could still promote to the next division if your elo is high.

From what I've observed, when inactive teams are cleared from the higher divisions, the system will promote the high elo teams that placed second in their leagues of the lower division.

P.S. I find it amusing that you omitted the 1 tournament game loss against that team in your screenshot ;)
Still beat him though :) And nice, I'll grind elo I guess then. Always thought the stat was useless so I've been troll drafting for the past week.
You lost one game because you made a mistake and now you're done with the game?
I lost one game because the game automatically disqualifies you from a game because devs are too lazy to implement 3 lines of code for a random play to be played instead.
From your post, it seems more like you lost because your strategy only had 4 players and you need 5.
To be clear, this guy isn't in TC.
Please do not think any less of us than you already do because of this clown. If you do want to think less of us let it be because of Puffy. That's a good reason.
dont worry i couldn't think any less of TC already
I am in TC BTW, Abrupt isn't.
I've only been playong for a year and been solid D1 for most of that time, can I talk?
ur only d1 4th place why talk
Watch out guys, king salty has only 4 active players right now, get ready for a blasting when he comes back on. But then again, that is for default strat.

Still,
He's more salty than the ocean :D
Ah ye so salty mr salty haHAA.

If you still use default strat then you have severe tism