SoloQ practice

HEY guys !!!
just an idea here..... why dont you ADD us a chance to make our player chose 3 champs for each lane when playing soloQ so this way if you want them to win ELO and at the same time make them practice in champs that you think can be usefull 1 day.

cuz when i make my players to instalock the champs no matter what role most of the times they are "trolling" like playing "sad Mummy" as adc and ofc they losse.. witch its kinda stupid ...i get this way they would win more champ practice but i dont mind have a 6º player on my team playing every role and practecing the ones i think the best for each roleinstead of picking random champs that i probably will never use in myteam comps....

wel im knew so i dont know much plz tell me what you guys think about this :) HAVE FUN MANAGERS
Hey, I think this is an intended tradeoff. Either you don´t use pick priority to rise in elo or you use it do get champ masteries.

But this isn´t that problematic, because:
-) You need only 1 player with high elo to get good sponsors, so on everyone else you can set the pick priority.
-) The champ experience only depends on the number of games. -> It doesn´t matter if they feed with troll picks on other lanes.
maybe it is a "intended tradeoff" but that does not change that it is unrealistic in a simulator, when you take into consideration that these games should resemble league soloq in some sense.
i guess you right i was not seeing it in that way.
thx guys really apreciated!