help with the strategy

there is a new simulation going on, and since then i lose a lot of games. what works now? my previous strategy was near the default setting, now i tried setting something like 50 dmg for carries. 25 health for tanks, 20 armor or mr for carries, a bit of utility and vision. harrass in lane, protect the carry, look for opportunity. but my sandbox games show that i lose like 75/80% of my games. any suggestion? plus, i was picking tanky utility junglers, sad mummy armadillo, but now supports are the new junglers. it s crazy
You don't put every stat into every lane etc. You just need to mess around, but damage and HP was nerfed and armour/mr was buffed.
Compensate.

Now I know I am not saying a lot but I really feed like I am saying enough. If you are prepared to sit down and really test things with taking my advice to compensate into account I am sure you will get results.

Sincerely,

Immortal
Yeah, in all honesty, once something like this comes out, you need to put in some work and hit the lab. In total, to figure out a new strat, it took me 3+ hours to find one that works well. Things to keep in mind with this new simulation:
HP was nerfed
Damages were nerfed
Armor/Magic resist were buffed
Utility was buffed
Teamfight Positions have a lot more relevance
Just keep experimenting, see what works with sandboxes. :D
So far I haven't noticed a change. Albeit I'm still low elo all around but the previous meta is still working aside from heavy utility jungle which is all I've changed.
well keep in mind im new but so far 1 thing i noticed in sand box is that if i do same strat vs same strat the blue side wins like 80% of the games and im strugling to win in purple side higher elo team.
but yeah after i changed the jungler to more uility and changed a bit the tanky stats i win a lot more, just something to keep in mind if you starting
btw what do you guys think of beeing more specific on the jungler role ... like beeing able to make him camp top till "x" min or only gank mid something like that