Farewell

Hello,
as my fellow OG members will see soon when they check Discord I decided to quit.
I wasn't active anyway in the past weeks due to several reasons. Some I will explain some not.
First of all I want to thank the Admins for this great game, the wonderful experience I had in the past year and the people you enabled me to get to know.
Thanks to Ed who helped me a lot with ingame information, building OG to what it is and so many other things.
Thanks to the OG crew, especially mentioning Rose, Weed, Mety, Menneke and Remi. You guys are great and I hope Ill stay in contact and meet on the rift if possible.

Now to the reasons why I quit.
Through all the changes I tried to stay in touch though it became harder and harder to tweak out the newest things and explore the depths of the game to a point were I didnt enjoyed doing it and stopped. I carried on with the help of teammates but it didnt feel good anyway.
I also stayed for the community that is great I guess.
I appreciate the work of the admins improving the game and I think it is better then ever so its more about myself loosing the fun.

I wish everyone best of luck in the future and I hope the admins keep the game up as it was a great experience.

Cheers and may we meet on the rift again,
UEG Jhin Tonic
<3
I'll miss you Jhin!!!