One Year

Well, almost anyway, bar a day!

Been that long since I joined the game, kinda weird to think honestly as it only feels like it was 6 months or so - though I guess in the last 3 I've kind of moved into just OG. Seen a lot of people come and go, made a bunch of really good friends here, but I think it's about time I threw in the towel as many others have. Might remember me as Remi, the wheelchair slut that enjoyed shitposting, flaming and creating drama, might remember me as someone that chatted occasionally, or just the good ol OG Club slut. Regardless, it's been a great time. Through the stages of beta and getting to know people, 111mil debt and my boy save me from debt, getting involved in the community, the original club rivalries when Old Guard was founded and then New Guard to rival that, OG/TC/INF drama and back and forth shitposting... Getting to know and talk to such an open and communicative dev team that cares about their game and tries to listen to feedback even if its a little flawed sometimes. Even through the end of my time here, getting to know and meet the people that joined Old Guard and got involved, it's been a good year here.

Still, for me it's just been less and less fun, there's been no good progression mechanics implemented to keep my interest and for a good while now I've been staying for the community and the people I've met and enjoyed talking to. Watching my stats go up, the nature of finding new strats, and the lack of really anything else isnt really enjoyable. Heck, the one goal I set for myself - to be the #1 income earner - I couldn't achieve due to that market transactions contributed to that. Which, tbh i should have expected.

But shit, it was a good time. Made a lot of damn good friends who I hope to stay in contact with for a long time, and met some pretty darn good people. But yeah, let's blow this one out with one last drama. I'll still be in OG shitposting away, and we're always welcoming new people, so if you want a place to join and make friends, Mobamanager or not.. Hit up our discord, we're around.

#FUCKINSEC2017

Deus Vult, ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ FUND ROCKET ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ #NICECM, roll safe and seagull me daddy,
Remi

oh and fuck tc degenerate scum leaving tourney here https://www.mobamanager.gg/tournaments/225
Seagulling for everyone!
Lots of love <3

#FUCKINSEC2017
#INSECtheINSEC
<3
:------------(
:c
1 month response time Oww

You're on your game