Joining the fray

Well lads, you might have guessed it but me, the most loved member of this community. Is resigning as a CM ( i know everyone is happy about this one) and with that i am also most likely quitting the game. Ive been here for ALMOST a year (just 1 day wew). I have been a CM for a while now and i have met many good people here. (and insec)

But the truth is lately i dont want to log in again, the game bores me and after the tournament yeah, i dont have any motivation left. Valerie and Jhin leaving today as well was the final nail in the coffin. This is the end of what was a great run, and what was a fun game for a year, which to be fair not many games can say.

With things like the watcher ( oh yeah btw that was me and salv hi, and no we didnt actually hack the site we just typed in mobamanager.gg/admin (yes seriously, (yes im actually not joking))

Things like the egg hunt (totally no bamboozle) or the Deus Vult drama, it was a very enjoyable time, but a lot of things come to an end, even this one.

I'll be around in the discords, ill probably check the site from time to time, hoping for improvement in the game. But i wont be actively playing.

And lastly, everyone remember that INF was the best fucking club there ever was no fucking doubt. fuck all other shitters.

- Your nazi cm windmill,
Weedfish.

Special thanks to:
- Ofcourse Valerie (My best friend on here and always an idiot)
- Blank (my man whos occasionally paranoid but funny dyktb? INTP masterrace xddd)
- Ed (We dont talk a lot but OG has always been nice)
- Rose (Always nice to chat with you and flame the devs)
- Salv (One of my better friends from here, if youre reading this it was great being in INF and hanging out with you, have fun with your chicken)
- Puffy (Stop asking me to duo i wont boost you)
- Ryan (FNATIC #1)
- Haze (come to NL some time to have a smoke)
- Maxy (You'll be rich some day my friend)
- Rooney ( ;_; please come back even though im leaving)
- Luke ( night shift again buddy? )
- Gariet ( Stop bottom fragging zz)
Those were all the ones i wanted to thank in particular, ofcourse shoutout to all my boys from INF. And shoutout to my other boys from OG .

Maybe ill see you guys in the future some time.
#Fish out
Also who the fuck is norps
Im a CM and i dont even know help
when u give ur best friend less words than other ppl feelscmman
when youre a slut but your nudes are considered a terrorist attack #justcripplethings
Norps is the Community Manager Manager :thonk:
When you leave out your fucking GM!
No love for you!
*starts bitching around*
Actually, s/o to my boy jhin too, he took me in and adopted me when i was homeless.
Food was shit though
Deus Vult and Hail Infinity. Welcome to the quitters club.
Deus Vult my friend! It was a good ride, as salv said, welcome to the quitters club ;)
Just lost my best mobamanager friend and my only true strategy partner AMA. (jk). ill miss you weed
Just want to share a few moments we had:
- Bid on players just so other managers would have to pay more for them even tho they arent even worth it
- Proceed to get the players because the price was too high for other managers that were trying to get them to overbid, which leads to pointless but hella funny economy decrease
- Try every stupid idea on strategys until you come up with something good (Surprisingly it works everytime, managed to figure out what things were op every ge)
- Proceed to be lazy for the rest of the GE and not tweak anything coz we are lazy like that
- Admire blank coz hes just too good (And portuguese caralho)
- Consider everyone trash and get destroyed by everyone
- P A N I C
A I
N N
I A
C I N A P everytime we cant figure out something
Im sure there was much more moments that we shared in this game these were just a few of them, thank you for beeing around and having the patience to deal with my lazy ass almost everyday. *cries in the corner*
dammit the PANIC didnt quite showed how i had it, fuck it too lazy to figure out how to do it
RIP HEXAGONAL

Going to miss my favorite dutch carry, flaming Fee won't be the same without you babe

Also Fnatic is trash ;)
<3

Ps. We don't talk a lot? We talk all the time!
"flaming Fee won't be the same without you babe"
Thanks.
Dont worry Ryan, im still going to be in discord to flame fee and get tilted.
Ding!

And Ed we talk, but not as much as i talk to like ryan or valerie or gariet etc. But you're cool, we should grab a drink sometime and look at your huge tv
Im coming to NL this summer :D u can't deny it now :DD
oh yea weed, I think it's because I am busy a lot.

Let me know when your around, I got a spare bed too.
Yoo haze pm me when you do, we gotta hang out

And sure ed ill let you know