BACK ON MY PLACE!

Revenue total last 7 days 215363 1 out of 7512 (top 1 %)

hello
Rakin' in the cash boiii
This looks insane, any tips you could give for a fairly new starting manager or wanna keep all them secrets? :P
I think everyone will keep their secrets for now to do as much as possible, i am rank 3 in income. I got a really good way to make a lot of money.
As long as "creating another account to buy a shitty player for 30k as a way to cheat and transfer money" is not considered as strategy :D . There was a thread on this, don't do this, you'll risk suspensions.
@whiden - Henri is releasing an automatic script against this soon, so we will have an overview of all suspicious activity. If we found evidence of any wrong doings, you will be removed from the game. After this reset tomorrow, we will start taking this much more seriously.
Oh I thought you will let this season end :(
That's a good thing, this kind of abuse should not be tolerated post-beta.
I sold player for 36k but not to my own account :/
And only 2 ways to earn money is sell players or get sponsor so... it's not a secret at all
There are several reasons for a reset on Wednesday:
1. We need to test the new league positioning system. Everyone will start from the 7th division and start moving up from there.
2. We are adding more champions, 40 in total.
3. Lot of tweaks and modifications have been done during this test season.

In conclusion lot of things have changed that have influenced the economy so a reset is a natural thing that needs to happen :)
Hard reset without any awards for top teams it's very sad and disrespectfull. I consider quitting game.
This will be not a hard reset. Only teams will reset. All users who played in the test season will receive a special badge and they will have their results recorded on their profile.
If you wanna quit cause they are resetting in a testing phase then you arent even good for the game.
People need to understand that atm we are not playing for real. We are testing a BETA and a game in development.
I think a reset is good, cause atm all teams are getting injected with cash from welfare. And with a reset everyone can get a good start, if you fuck it up after that then it is your own fault then.
But whining about a reset in a beta is retarded.
Only team reset?
Can you precise?

It's not even beta it's alfa atm, anyway just " we will reset in 2 days then in month or... three" it's not serious attitude
Idea of badge is good but in my betatester career is saw better solution. For example "Special token" to use ( premium account etc) additional money.
Hello @TSQ what he means is that personal records will still be active, included the "user points" things which will be the main reason for you to play on the "testing state of the game".

IMO A reset is needed becase our goal for the test server is to give everyone a chance to try the game from a "fresh start perspective" and not just by replacing a BOT in the middle of the season.

Also it helps the developers to know how economy is flowing in the current state of the game.

@User our staff is still figuring out rewards for testers, so if you post suggestions for us in the sub forum we will appreciate it.

-Cheers, Dertheia.
For me personally joining an Alpha or Beta test is about to make the game a better experience for everyone whenever it launches..
Sure you gotta accept that some of the effort you put into it from the player perspective might not be rewarded but in the long run the players who join game will experience it better due to you
@tsq it is testing dude, in testing things will happen from day to day. If the game was 100% live running in a 1.0 state i would agree with you
This is testing, deal with what happens or dont play at all, we are here to test... Stop giving the people who work hard for this a smelly time!
Hello @momostar consider an edit for your post, insults are not accepted in our community and could result in a future punishment when the forum's ruleset is stablished.
There you go, edited
@momostar Lovely! wish you keep on supporting us and respecting other members of the community!
Yeah, there was insane amounts of cheating. Very obvious cheating at that XD

I'm really proud that I got to where I am ranked without cheating even a tiny bit. Even beat everyone in the top 5 more often than they beat me.