Throwback to the old days

Throwback to when season 2 was about to start.
The INF announcement ;_;
Without further ado lets enjoy this moment of pure nostalgia <3
====================================

Hello Team Infinity! :D

Season 2 of LoL Manager begins tomorrow, September 19th. Team Infinity has grown immensely since when we founded it over a month ago. Last month we set a goal of 1500 ELO and I’m proud to say that we have all reached that. But, now we’re a top club and we need top goals. For the end of the season I would love if we could all reach 1850 ELO. It’s a highly competitive goal but I think we can do it. We’re a top club and we can act like one. Furthermore I would like everyone who is division 3 or below to win, or at the least challenge, their divisions. Divisions are the easiest way to improve our club ratings and we want to challenge the clubs that are currently higher than us. Competition in the higher divisions is getting a lot more tense so I won’t fault anyone for doing poorly.

Congratulations to KittensOfDoom and his team Doom Bots for making it to Division 1.

Just a few reminders
1) Discord use is not optional, I’ll attach a link to the bottom of this message.
2) If you have to be inactive for more than seventy two (72) hours, please notify one of the admins on Discord. If you are inactive on discord for longer than 72 hours, you risk being removed.
3) Just be nice to each other and get along. We’re building a community, we may not be the best but we’ll be the best club.
4) If you guys need help with your strat or anything, please ask. We are happy to help each other. We are based on cooperation after all. :D
5) Also just a reminder to maintain your contracts, it would really suck to lose your players due to contracts running out.

Here’s to a great season 2.

`Salvarity.
I 'member. Was such a hype time.
5) Also just a reminder to maintain your contracts, it would really suck to lose your players due to contracts running out.

Still me right now
I wasn't there, but it should be really cool when "we" were fighting for 1850 elo :)