We need more and better coaches!

I am posting this again, posted this a couple months before but I got downvoted to oblivion. Problem still remains though. We desperately need new and better coaches. In the early days it was easy to find coaches with a lot of 10 stats in the most important properties (role stat, technical, teamfights, mechanical, positional and laning). Now I never see any anymore. It's either because people figured out how to hold on to their coaches (yes, it's possible) or the coaches got deleted.

I have this filter bookmarked in my browser, I check it every day but I never ever see a good coach come by anymore. https://tinyurl.com/yazrbnom . If the devs want this game to somewhat remain alive or prevent from completely dying out, then for gods sake please give us better coaches so we can invest in our future team.

There are still alot of useless 5 - 5 - 5 ... coaches: https://i.imgur.com/Z27iaHz.png . Deleted these and make room for better ones?
I agree, It's a small change but really effective one!
+1
We really do need em, I already have the best coaches i can find and they are pretty crap
We need better coaches that have even stats like 5 on most things. Then some 10 0 coaches and they dont have to be so cheap.
Exactly this MJS! It's not natural for a coach to be top expert in one thing (10 for teamfights) but to be completely thrash in something else (0 in positional). Bad coaches should exist, I'm not denying that, but they should be generaly bad in all stats then. Not something like 4, 10, 0, 9, 1, 3, 10, 8, 2 -> These fluctuate too much. They have quite some good stats but they are utterly useless if you wanna go for a top tier training. Better would be if we had coaches like 2, 3, 5, 4, 3, 1, 6, 2, 4 and like 8, 7, 10, 9, 7, 10, 10, 7, 8.
Why, is the change necessary? Everybody is playing with the same set of shitty coaches right?
If we have a wider variety of coaches then it becomes more challenging to reach and stay at the top. If we look at the extremes: let's say everyone has the same coaches (5, 5, 5, 5) then there would be no challenge and it would be not fun at all.
that's one for the record books
Coaches is dependant on the number of active players. Every person who logs in adds another coach to the daily pool. The issue is the current level of activity